New Airtel Broadband Plans For Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 15,543
Why do always the Hyderabadi's get Good Plans from ISPs, Mumbai My City being the Wealthiest in India are Still stuck with these Government owned fraud MTNL babus with no knowledge village people with Pathetic Plans and Speeds.🙁

Why do always the Hyderabadi's get Good Plans from ISPs, Mumbai My City being the Wealthiest in India are Still stuck with these Government owned fraud MTNL babus with no knowledge village people with Pathetic Plans and Speeds.🙁

wait for mumbai to get a player like beam and act before national players take notice and offer better plans.

They have copied the plans which are similar to BSNL, Still not gud enuf to counter beam

And with BSNL, I get true 2 Mbps down (many a times almost 3 Mbps too) and about 1 Mbps up upto 10 gigs for 625, plus 100 free calls.

You should have. BSNL has really good service in my area. Also works out little cheaper than beam.Infact i was pleasantly surprised when BSNL officials came within 8hrs of complaining a problem. Well that was when i had BSNL. Now beam's CC is sorta ok.

You should have. BSNL has really good service in my area. Also works out little cheaper than beam.Infact i was pleasantly surprised when BSNL officials came within 8hrs of complaining a problem. Well that was when i had BSNL. Now beam's CC is sorta ok.

Hi Dextermorgan, I'm genuinely surprised - BSNL works out cheaper than Beam? How come? :O