• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,633
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystaleye

ISP
Airtel
Hi i have recently installed airtel broadband with 8mbps plan it dissappointed me with the speed that halved in 2-3 day time to 0.60mbps then after searching for a fair unlimited high speed broadband i found the thunder plan of reliance of 4mbps in 1099 rs struck by the question of speed halving i ask if this 4mbps thunder plan is worth the money my perspective of point is that would the speed halve later on if used for a long time

See,if you will get an ADSL connection then the average speed will be 420-460 kBps UNLIMITED.If you manage to get the Metro Ethernet connection then you will get 500+ download AND upload as well.For downloading,Reliance is the best but customer care isn't too good so make the local technician your friend 😛

Hi i have recently installed airtel broadband with 8mbps plan it dissappointed me with the speed that halved in 2-3 day time to 0.60mbps then after searching for a fair unlimited high speed broadband i found the thunder plan of reliance of 4mbps in 1099 rs struck by the question of speed halving i ask if this 4mbps thunder plan is worth the money my perspective of point is that would the speed halve later on if used for a long time

Speed remains constant..m using this plan from d last 20 days ..i get speeds around 400-430 kbps on utorrent..

If the Upload Speed is full 4Mbps on Metro Ethernet then even I am thinking of taking that Plan cause i am mostly into Uploading on YouTube and my Large Files on Websites and Metro Ethernet is available in my Area, MTNL, Airtel and Tata's prices are extremely high and all of them have FUP.

If the Upload Speed is full 4Mbps on Metro Ethernet then even I am thinking of taking that Plan cause i am mostly into Uploading on YouTube and my Large Files on Websites and Metro Ethernet is available in my Area, MTNL, Airtel and Tata's prices are extremely high and all of them have FUP.
go for it 🙂

See,if you will get an ADSL connection then the average speed will be 420-460 kBps UNLIMITED.If you manage to get the Metro Ethernet connection then you will get 500+ download AND upload as well.
For downloading,Reliance is the best but customer care isn't too good so make the local technician your friend 😛
i already have adsl connection of airtel to which i am connected via adsl2+ wireless modem will this modem work for reliance too also i'd to know that will the same copper line that is used for adsl airtel broadband work for reliance or i need to do some individual installation separately if yes then do suggest me a good one with nice speed

^I'm getting mine installed tomorrow and I'll be using the same copper wire that I was using for my Airtel connection. They'll just connect the wire to the Reliance port.

^I'm getting mine installed tomorrow and I'll be using the same copper wire that I was using for my Airtel connection. They'll just connect the wire to the Reliance port.
if u use one wire( no joints) ...much advisable .. for better connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.