airtel people are cheating me again and again

• Thread starter Thread starter passario
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,113

passario

ISP
airtel
earlier i had a plan of 25GB at 2mbps and after that 512kbps. One airtel dealer convinced Rs 100 more plan of 30GB at 2Mbps and after that 512kbps.Then they said at customer care that it is 256kbps plan. now when i asked to provide rapid 15 plan and said if they cant provide 8MBps then atleast they will provide 2MBps and after that 15GB back to 512kbps.but they again called me and said it is not feasible in our area even 2MBps is not feasible. what should i do with this type of 256kbps plan.

it is like saying.
hamare saath apka entertainment gaya hamesha ke liya.
and
jo mera hai woh PM or bill gates or mukesh ambani ka hai ,jo tera hai woh chaprasi ka hai.

should i go to customer court they are cheating me with wrong words. the first person who called me was pankaj and second person number is this 24912562.

thanks.

earlier i had a plan of 25GB at 2mbps and after that 512kbps. One airtel dealer convinced Rs 100 more plan of 30GB at 2Mbps and after that 512kbps.Then they said at customer care that it is 256kbps plan. now when i asked to provide rapid 15 plan and said if they cant provide 8MBps then atleast they will provide 2MBps and after that 15GB back to 512kbps.but they again called me and said it is not feasible in our area even 2MBps is not feasible. what should i do with this type of 256kbps plan.

it is like saying.
hamare saath apka entertainment gaya hamesha ke liya.
and
jo mera hai woh PM or bill gates or mukesh ambani ka hai ,jo tera hai woh chaprasi ka hai.

should i go to customer court they are cheating me with wrong words. the first person who called me was pankaj and second person number is this 24912562.

thanks.

i live in delhi.

i live in semi posh area.