ShopClues Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

well samuel would now have to wait to get his money back. and i would have to wait for him to get the money back before i can order something from another store. basically messed up things for both him and me.

Make decision on what and from where to buy and ping me.

It's gonna go back to the gift voucher, so doesn't make a difference anyway unless you wana buy something from them.

i get that. but you already paid for a product that i have not paid you back for!

I wonder if u would have explained this to shopclues that u 2 had would be in so much mess would they screw up your order 😛

It was a very bad day for me when i decided to place an order with shopclues for an refrigerator worth Rs62990. I was given the order no. 1828771 on 8th Nov 2012. In the email confirming my order stated the name and address of the merchant. So i googled his name and address and eventually got his contact number. When i contacted him on 9th i was told that this model is OOS. Then i reported same to shopclues on 9th itself. Very casually i got a call from shopclues after loads of tweets telling me that i my order has been transfered to different merchant. Since then i am sending email, tweets and even calling them (which never works). On tweets i get a reply i will be updated soon, on emails no reply, on calls no reply. Delivery time was 9 days and guess what order is not shipped and my tweets from past few days are unanswered. You can check all my tweets here. Now today i have asked them to either ship the product by day end or refund me my money with interest. If they fail on both face a consumer court case. I have the phone calls recorded with me as a proof. Eamils and tweets will also account to proof since they have both the channels listed as support channels on its website.

I would like to warn you all against this bogus website.

If you are with me please retweet the following tweets

Tweet 1
Tweet 2
Tweet 3

Yes. Lately it has been selling sub-standard products, delivered Products not matching the description ETC. i have stopped purchasing from this site after giving many negative reviews.

@aviral: try and give a shot at ceo@shopclues.com

Because same was available for 73K in nearby shops.

Yes. Lately it has been selling sub-standard products, delivered Products not matching the description ETC. i have stopped purchasing from this site after giving many negative reviews.

Did emailing to this ID ever worked for you or anyone you know directly?

mail wont reach CEO as they have restricted mail to that email id(only authorised mail address is a accepted like from company, merchant etc..)

i've had a decent experience with it...bought some headsets and all..and was quite satisfied...but i guess can't trust them with high end objects huh!!

mail wont reach CEO as they have restricted mail to that email id(only authorised mail address is a accepted like from company, merchant etc..)

I had got a mailer

Did emailing to this ID ever worked for you or anyone you know directly?

No. I haven't posted to this ID. and no-one i know has ever bought from shopclues (all flipkart fans)