My BSNL Line Tapped

TataSky_guy

ISP
BSNL
Yesterday i have noticed that, my BSNL connection is tapped and another line is taken from my line. I have one doubt, is it possible to use my BB connection with another Modem with their user name and passward(May be they have deactivated BSNL connection) with my line. :upset:

call your local bsnl lineman , they will resolve it for you.

It is perfectly illegal to do so. Still it won't work without your ID and password unless they know it already.It is perfectly illegal to do so. Still it won't work without your ID and password unless they know it already.

Already i made a complaint, but still no action. But my only concern is, if they hack my line and browse and Terrorism site, then i may in trouble. I have one question, if they have own user name and pwd(deactivated BSNL Connection), to access my net.

I have also think it will not work, but few month back, my friends modem not work in his BSNL connection, he wants me to check his modem, i just connect his modem, but still it is connected with his user namd and pwd. Any way, i will check my usage it will tell whether it is used or not...

I do not know on what basis you are saying that your BSNL line is tapped ??Earlier anybody could use anyone else's BSNL username and password and use that. However now it is designed in such a way that only your telephone line can be used to connect to your Internet connection. This means a remote user cannot use your Internet connection and login from his location using his telephone even if it is BSNL.If at all anyone can do it, only authorized BSNL people who can access your telephone line from exchange or the way or anyone else who has physically taken a line out from near your house and also has your user name and password.I have been given this information from BSNL office. This is regarding post paid BSNL users. However whether remote logging is possible for prepaid BB users... I am not sure.

Take a photo of this connection and post it here. also you can disconnect that twisted pair if this has been done in your premises.Sometimes from your junction box, they will pull another line to a neighbours house as they get multiple lines in a cable. Doesnt mean your line is tapped. One twisted pair is one phone line. It will be color coded.