Increasing YouTube Upload Speeds - Please HeLp Me Urgent

blazer

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
Hello IBF Members, i got tons of DVDs of Movies, Songs, Videos, Games, Wallpapers and Mp3s all Legal Original though and i want to upload it onto YouTube, My download Speed is 5Mbps but my Upload Speed never goes beyond 450Kbps, Please help me i just want it for uploading my collection on YouTube, i want to make my Upload Speed same as my Download Speed of 5Mbps, Please tell me all the tricks that you know and help me get faster YouTube Uploading Speeds, Thanks.:)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
youtube is designed to be used for your own creations. google would flag literally everything. your account would lose good standings. do not use youtube for your movie collections.

blazer

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
youtube is designed to be used for your own creations. google would flag literally everything. your account would lose good standings. do not use youtube for your movie collections.
Yeah i know UTube would flag me for Uploading Copyrighted contents but I want to Upload my Unboxings and my Home Videos also recorded from my Samsung Galaxy S3 in Full 1080p but even like few 3 minutes of Videos taken is nearly close to 700MB, that would take ages while Uploading on 450Kbps Speed:(, Please tell me some ways to increase my Speed Sushubh if you know Please.:)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
you cannot increase your upload speeds. as simple as that. the best you can do is spread the upload over a period of time.

blazer

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
you cannot increase your upload speeds. as simple as that. the best you can do is spread the upload over a period of time.
Most of the foreign developed countries also do not get good upload speeds than India is lot far behind, the only thing you can do is go to India YouTube office which is situated in Bandra Kurla complex Mumbai and directly Copy Paste your own Videos or Movies onto YouTube Servers and become their partner, we surely can earn some cash if we get good views and responses for exapmle PSY-Gangnam Style who was a nobody is now a millionaire.:D

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
please stop comparing india with developed markets. india has lot to fix before we can worry about our internet speeds. also. upload speeds are not that great in most of the world. dsl has technical limitations. fiber does much better but is not available widely in the market. bsnl offer vdsl plans with faster uploads but again they are expensive and available in few regions.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
as for PSY. he was a superstar in south korea before gangnam happened. gangnam became popular globally. but it's not like he was a nobody before gangnam.

blazer

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
bsnl offer vdsl plans with faster uploads but again they are expensive and available in few regions.
BSNL is not available here at my Place in Mumbai, only MTNL babus are situated here who provide Pathetic Speeds, now c'mon, Mumbai being the Hub of all the businesses and the wealthiest city in India whom the whole country is dependent cannot provide good internet speeds, most of the people in their offices don't even know what is the meaning of Internet and if they really provide that service apart from their phone, i mean 95% of Mumbai and Delhi uses MTNL as their Internet connections and these government illiterates don't know anything about it, shame on MTNL babus.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
what percentage of the internet userbase actually require high upload speeds? businesses have the option to get leased lines. dsl is the most popular technology being used and it has a tech limitation of around 1mbps.

there is no demand for higher upload speed plans. few people need it.

MTNL Fiber offer 10mbps upload speeds. MTNL Fibre to the Home Broadband Service

compare to to airtel who have limited upload speeds on their 100mbps plan at 1mbps. ONE ****ING MBPS.

Fibre Data 1200 Rs.1200 20 Mbps / 10 Mbps 45 GB

This plan I believe is much better than anything comparable Airtel offers.