Ten Sports, Ten Cricket and Ten Action blocked on Hathway Digital Cable due to dispute

vinay_kumar

Techie
ISP
Airtel, MTNL, MTS
Ten Sports, Ten Cricket and Ten Action sports channels have been blocked on Hathway Digital Cable across India, due to a dispute between the channels network and the MSO.
In the past, Hathway had a similar blocking of 33 Zee-Turner network channels in early January 2010 due to payment dues.
Hathway officials refused to comment on this issue and it is still unclear if the Ten network channels will resume signals anytime soon.

I have made annual payment of Rs 4040/- for Hathway Digital Cable - Mumbai (Kandivali) for All the Channels, but still I am not getting Ten Sports, Ten Cricket. Do, I need to still pay more for subscribing to these channels?Please Reply !!

No, you do not need to pay more than the annual amount since it includes all the charges.I talked with my local Hathway operator M/S Sai Star Cable Network, Kandivali. Right now Ch124 is temporarily showing Ten Sports under DCN name in EPG, but the issue of Ten channels blockage will continue for some more weeks.I have Dish tv as a backup since Hathway has this history of pay channels blocking. Its only because of some exclusive channels that I have retained Hathway connection.

I have made annual payment of Rs 4040/- for Hathway Digital Cable - Mumbai (Kandivali) for All the Channels, but still I am not getting Ten Sports, Ten Cricket. Do, I need to still pay more for subscribing to these channels?

Please Reply !!

go to your LCO with your STB Card number you should be able to recieve Ten package.

54/- for Ten Sports
297/- for Sports , Action , Cricket

(all rates are for 3 months)

Hi There,
I am new on here. I was hoping someone could help me is there anyone on here with the TEN Action channel on either Tata Sky or one of the other tv operators with either a tata sky+ box or other video recorder? If so I was wondering if they could help me out and record the blackburn rovers tv programme on there every friday this week they are showing the East Lancs derby vs Burnley on Friday at 9pm. I would be eternally grateful if anyone can help me out and I would make it well worth their while.
Thanks in advance
Savio