Beam Fiber crazy new plans!! (w/e November 17th 2012)

• Thread starter Thread starter shoeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,898

shoeb

ISP
Beam Fiber
Here's the complete list of plans:

The FUP has yet to updated in their official site, I guess it would be updated today or tomorrow as these are new plans 🙂

I'm soon gonna upgrade to 15 mbps 😀

These prices are really great

Close your eyes....Close your eyes....no..no..don't look at it..your eyes might get hurt:closedeyes:

heh. Biggest surprise is the bump from 1mbps to 3mbps. Iam on 1mbps plan since last 6 months and from last month i was getting 4mbps speeds. Now its confirmed.

WOAH WHat Plans really good yaar, i am begining to faint ROFL, you forgot that these plans have average FUP of 30GB that would get exhausted in a day or so.😛

A little change in FUPs will make all this plans GOD plans....:shock:

WOW I like this plan the best ..B-Max 1660 15 Mbps 20 Mbps 40 GB 4 MbpsPost FUP speed 4mbps awesome man .. You Broadband needs to do something now ... no update with any of their plans since 1 year + .. Only advantage is so far stable ISP ( **** Touchwood **** )

And we are still stuck at 512Kbps shitty BSNL BB for 750bucks...WTF!!Atleast now BSNL should do something...Even reliance are getting ahead!! -_-

Even BSNL has unique plans for hyderabad. What we need is more competition. Beam came and kicked airtel's ass. Reliance retaliated by introducing some good plans and even BSNL did the same. And less than a month after reliance introduced new plans,beam responded by increasing speeds.In the end,customer benefits.

Is anyone still reading this? I'd like to know a few things -1. Do you need to manually login every time?2. Can you share the connection via WiFi? More specifically, does the Router-Modem supplied by BSNL (Teracom Type 2) work with Beam?3. Addendum to 1 - can I keep the connection to 'always on'? Or will I have to reboot after a specific interval?