broadband connection for a merchant sailor

mandar.msk016

hi guys,i'm new to this forum.to start with, i am a merchant sailor.. so i stay out of the country for 3 months and then i am back home for 3 months. i stay in dombivili- thane. i have almost no usage for 3 months and then i have heavy usage for the next 3 months. so far i have been using reliance net connect data card and it turns out to be very expensive and a tedious affair getting a new connection every time i am home.does any one have any suggestions as to how i can have a fixed broadband connection without the hassel and extra expense of buying a new dongle everytime??your help would be much appericiated.

Any BB connection u get u will have to pay for whole yearThere are prepaid connections but not for heavy usageWhy don't u try the mtnl 3G unlimited connectionWhich has prepaid optionsRecharge when u are homeUse it and maintain the validity when u are in sailingCome back and use it againCheck the mtnl section in this forum for details

i thought about keeping my line in safe custody every time i leave like you said, but i am not sure how much time it takes for them to activate and de-activate my line everytime.. i could end up being without a connection for weeks after i come back.. thats why i dont mind paying a certain minimum amount for my line to stay active. its just that i need help in deciding the best possible combinations..

i thought about keeping my line in safe custody every time i leave like you said, but i am not sure how much time it takes for them to activate and de-activate my line everytime.. i could end up being without a connection for weeks after i come back.. thats why i dont mind paying a certain minimum amount for my line to stay active. its just that i need help in deciding the best possible combinations..
check this
https://broadband.forum/reliance-broadband/82799-new-amazing-reliance-broadband-thunder.html

Use a prepaid connection. Charge it when you need, no hassle is you are out in sea.

Absolute right suggestion Meetdilip.In such conditions always prefer prepaid connections. Any operator you can choose.