SPEED CAPPING IS REMOVED AFTER 10PM

• Thread starter Thread starter ajay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,768

ajay

hi guys good news sify has removed speed cap at night i.e. if you have a 24x7 unltd connection 32 64 & 96kbps & you download more than 100mb in the day time than the speed will cap but it will restored at 10pm & after that it will not drop till 9 in the morning you can download at full speed. 😀

Bandwidth limiting software must be screwing up again 😀 probably got mixed up with the 256kbps night pack.

thats good news.but what the hell is happening here.we r paying for unlimited pacakage and waiting for cap to be removed.

I am actually not facing the limits at all for a few weeks nowMust be just a bug in their server 😛

Or maybe they will start claiming now that they never had limits to begin with like Sify Officer. And again some day out of the blue some people will start facing the limits with the usual denials from some Sify people and admissions from others *rolls eyes and shakes head*

btw I too seem to not facing any download limits apparently and the speed is quite high at around 10 kbps on this 48 pack. I thought all this was some sort of compensatory thing happening for me because my connection was down for whole 3 days that is 24x3 = 72 hours.

i have this intresting theory....after observing my download log....sify does not let you download more than 150 MB PER SESSION. ie per login session.obv. i dont follow the log provided by the sify client cuz its anything near accurate. the easysify v2 log is much more accurate.do check out guys and let me know if thats the case.cuz its really sh*tty then....or is this the work of my local operator again....!?

btw I too seem to not facing any download limits apparently and the speed is quite high at around 10 kbps on this 48 pack. I thought all this was some sort of compensatory thing happening for me because my connection was down for whole 3 days that is 24x3 = 72 hours.
[/b]

Yup same here ... 3 weeks now

Just when I was feeling so frustrated that I wanted to take hotwire, or an unlimited dialup scheme ..

Na!! They are talkin bullsh*t! CAPs exist. They are only reset the next day.

who is talking bulls**t i download 350mb daily from 10pm to 8am can you explain that how it is possible. i am using 96kbps unltd there is no speed capping after 10pm to 8am.

Sify does not have uniform standards some places are different from others. Also 350Mb in 10 hours that corresponds to 79.6 kbps so annoying anyway. If you had 96kbps you would have gotten 421 Mb.

yaa anand i agree with you but i download using p2p client so with download i have to upload also that's why i get 350MB 😀

Who cares whatever they do. As long as they don't start subtracting our validity by 1 day each per 150 MB of data transfer, they can do whatever their madness fit ( daurey) is making them do, fine by me.