• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,337
Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf

ISP
bsnl
i stay in bangalore, lingrajpuram and decided to take relaince wired connection so i raised a request in their customer care. their executive came and collected the money after 3 days, and then the story began. he said the installation will be done the very next day because they have a connection only two houses far. the very next day he stopped receiving my calls. he accidently received my call at 7 pm and said sorry and the installation team will be at my place at 11 next day and he would also showup with the technical team and till today 14 of november, his next day hasnt come. he doesnt receive my calls till today. when i call customer care they take a new request and escalate it to their some department which god knows even exists or not because they say their team will get back soon and that soon hasnt arrived till today. i raised some 4 requests till today but no reply from customer care or sales executive. this is my experience before taking the connection lets see if i get their connection then i shall post past experience. they say about 2 mbps but the sales executive told me its not available and i need to take 512 kbps plan. lets see what happens. i am thinking how to get my money back from these people.

Chances are that the person is a thug. If a Reliance Wiredline is available in ur area, then ideally all the plans shud be available to u. May be it cud be a case where he is buying on a personal basis & distributing that line amongst many users.And money - u shudnt have given it before the installation. They are not supposed to ask for it either.I dont think Reliance will be able to do much unless it is proven that he is indulging in malpractices.

And money - u shudnt have given it before the installation. They are not supposed to ask for it either.
When u fill up the form u should pay them...not by cash..only thru crossed cheque. Only then they will proceed further.

I dont remember paying them before installation. Anyways, in between we had cancelled 1 out of 2 connections that we had, and now again asked for a new connection. So i wud be able to find it out. But the thing is - wires are as it is! 😀 So all they have to give me is - a User ID/PW!

Lot of things happened in between. I paid just Rs.499 towards installation then. But now we have to pay Rs.599 for installation PLUS one month advance rental too.

Reliance way is hard way, i hope that you will not have to suffer a lot mental pain but if so in the end might get 2 mbps finally 😛

Chances are that the person is a thug. If a Reliance Wiredline is available in ur area, then ideally all the plans shud be available to u. May be it cud be a case where he is buying on a personal basis & distributing that line amongst many users.

And money - u shudnt have given it before the installation. They are not supposed to ask for it either.

I dont think Reliance will be able to do much unless it is proven that he is indulging in malpractices.

you have to pay before installation ...but always pay with crossed cheque and they will give u application number ( CAF no) slip ...

WPi stay in bangalore, lingrajpuram and decided to take relaince wired connection so i raised a request in their customer care. their executive came and collected the money after 3 days, and then the story began. he said the installation will be done the very next day because they have a connection only two houses far. the very next day he stopped receiving my calls. he accidently received my call at 7 pm and said sorry and the installation team will be at my place at 11 next day and he would also showup with the technical team and till today 14 of november, his next day hasnt come. he doesnt receive my calls till today. when i call customer care they take a new request and escalate it to their some department which god knows even exists or not because they say their team will get back soon and that soon hasnt arrived till today. i raised some 4 requests till today but no reply from customer care or sales executive. this is my experience before taking the connection lets see if i get their connection then i shall post past experience.

they say about 2 mbps but the sales executive told me its not available and i need to take 512 kbps plan. lets see what happens. i am thinking how to get my money back from these people.

Finally got the connection after thousands of calls and a complaint in their head office. I am on 500 kbps plan and the speed is good enough. Now i wanted to know if it's a adsl connection or the other one. They have fixed a small modem and I have connected it to my Belkin router and it's working quite fine.
I want to know about their 2mbps plan. Is it really fup free or there is a catch in it?
Thanks in advance.

WP

Finally got the connection after thousands of calls and a complaint in their head office. I am on 500 kbps plan and the speed is good enough. Now i wanted to know if it's a adsl connection or the other one. They have fixed a small modem and I have connected it to my Belkin router and it's working quite fine.
I want to know about their 2mbps plan. Is it really fup free or there is a catch in it?
Thanks in advance.
you are on which plan ?????? plz explain ...

I am on 549 combo plan. Some people are saying the 2mbps plan is shared among 10 people in the same area so I am doubtful.

I am on 549 combo plan. Some people are saying the 2mbps plan is shared among 10 people in the same area so I am doubtful.
shared with 1:8 connection ratio

You have to pay Rs.250 extra for the landline if u take 2 Mbps plan. If u r not satisfied with 2 Mbps speed u can change the plan anytime.

shared with 1:8 connection ratio
he is worried that the 2 Mbps is shared between 10 peoples. i.e., 200 kbps

ok use this plan for some time ...

Welcome to Reliance Communications
and few choice in combo too ....

will i repent if i take this 2 mbps plan since its shared among 8 people. the relaince antena is just two buildings away from my house and what is the speed i will get if i take this plan?

Antenna has no effect on what speed you'll get. That's for rcom's wireless stuff. This is wired broadband.

Status
Not open for further replies.