Mtnl Makes Diwali Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Raptor_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,817

Raptor_79

MTNL Makes Diwali Offer Techtree News Staff Email Print Oct 21, 2006 MTNL Delhi Executive Director, A K Arora, has announced a slew of schemes this Diwali. Some of them are enlisted as follows: A waiver of Rs 1,300 on booking of Broadband connection, valid up to Nov 15, 2006. A waiver of Rs 500 as activation charges upon booking of Dolphin Post Paid Mobile connection, valid up to Nov 15. A waiver of Rs 300 as activation charges upon booking of WLL Mobile connection, valid up to Nov 15. Hundred free local calls on MTNL Networks in the Dolphin Post Paid Economic Plan of Rs 100 per month. Reduction in call rates on Pre Paid Mobile Plan for local calls on MTNL Networks from Rs 1.50 to Rs 0.60 per minute, and on other networks from Rs 1.50 to Rs 1.20 per minute. Reduction in SMS charges for local SMS from 50 paise to 25 paise per SMS. Increase in Extra talk time up to 37.5 percent on pre paid re-charge coupons. Calls from Garuda Mobile to Mumbai Landline/FWT and WLL(Mobile) to be charged at Rs 1.20 per 3 minutes. New pre paid SIM connection of Rs 400 launched, with talk time of Rs 200 and validity of 8 months. Garuda Mobile Unlimited Plan with monthly rental of Rs 600, and with free unlimited local calls on MTNL Networks. Two Broadband Combo Plan; one being free download of 500MB and 200 free calls - for a monthly rental of Rs 500, the other a free download of 200MB and 100 free calls - for a monthly rental of Rs 250. MTNL Delhi not to charge restoration fee of Rs 100 for Landline connections in the event of disconnection due to non-payment. Additionally, incoming facility to be made available to customers for one month instead of 15 days. All Basic landline tariff plans to be available on FWT. Subscribers can choose between FWT or landline connections. For details on Garuda connections, customers can contact 1502; for details on Dolphin/Trump, they can contact 1503; whereas for Landline and Broadband, they can contact 1500.

jale pe aur ek bar namak!anyway my friend.. link to that page was already posted once in forum

Wow man look at the prpaid rates......I am so happyJust Re 0.60 per min for calls to MTNL landlines......And just 25p for SMS .

lol.blames and counter blames!flames and counter flames!

Damn it!!! What CRIME HAVE THE MUMBAI USERS COMMITTED? Why the hell do we always loose out?! I am NOT GOING PAY MY TAXES. Let the hell of a country go to, well, HELL! :'(

Believe me Dolphin is way better than IdeaCoverage is decent though not excellent like Airtel and HutchDolphin Rocks.....Mumbaikars are washing sins of pichla janam 🙂

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOI almost applied for boradband that day, but good that I didn't, saves my 1300 bucks cool.

QUOTE(max @ Oct 23 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]66403[/snapback]
Damn it!!! What CRIME HAVE THE MUMBAI USERS COMMITTED? Why the hell do we always loose out?! I am NOT GOING PAY MY TAXES. Let the hell of a country go to, well, HELL! :'(
[/b]

The fact remains mumbai pays upto 60% tax income of the total of entire India and we are still subjected to this loot.... :angry:

are kya mumbai mumbai rote rehte ho yar.aa jayega wahabhi aaj nahi to kal.by the way as I said earlier Mumbaikars dont pay this amount of tax, most company with their headquarters in Mumbai but operations all over India including reliance tata and what not pay their taxes from Mumbai and hence that figure. So neversay again that MUmbai pays so much tax. Better saythat this much amount of tax is paid at Mumbai ITO

gadgetcrazy, dude Mumbai ALONE pays SO MUCH TAX. 60-70% of the countries cargo lands at Mumbai. Boo!!!Imranais, I think we should start our own company and show these ****** a thing or two! 🙁 We feel so left out yar! The entire country maze maregi on whose money? Our money! 🙁

Ok buddy, take out all the companies that have operations all over the country and then calculate the tax that Mumbai pays. Compare it with others and you will know the truth.Morover every place has its own pros and cons. Same is with Delhi. We dont have a decent eatery that is open after ten in the night. We dont get any alcohol after 11 in the night except those who can afford 5 star Hotels. Other states enjoy all this. We have to travel across the border to UP/ Haryana to get a few pints of beer after 10.They say it is for the security of the Nations Capital. My a**.And by the way, its only MTNL na. You have other options for 24 Hr unlimited internet dont you?I dont have airtel(better and faster) in my area in Delhi. Should I keep on ranting again and again why I am being discriminated?Moreover it has been a couple of months that it has been launched in Delhi.Maybe it comes in a few days to Mumbai, and who knows maybe at a lower price.So be patient my friends andand about that cargo. 60-70% cargo lands at Mumbai, but is all of it consumed in Mumbai? Or is it distributed all over the country and the taxes levied on the consumers all over the country?????

gadgetcrazy:buddy dont get too serious. we are just pulling each others legs and having fun.nothing serious.