Airtel 3G Online Recharge Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 14,001
the trio – Airtel, Vodafone and Idea (A-Vo-Id)

When you recharge your prepaid number the Sim should be active eg..in Ipad if you are in airplane mode and you are trying to recharge from your computer the transaction will fail. If you are using a data card the SIM should communicate with the airtel tower plug it to the computer before recharging.

even then recharge fails
Kihtrak said:
When you recharge your prepaid number the Sim should be active eg..in Ipad if you are in airplane mode and you are trying to recharge from your computer the transaction will fail. If you are using a data card the SIM should communicate with the airtel tower plug it to the computer before recharging.

I recharged Voda 1 GB 4 days ago, havent crossed 50 MB... At this rate mine will expire with 800 MB still to go :tongue:
Maybe use this as hotspot (or download/transfer) for some stuff & save on your BSNL bandwidth quota.

Bola tha. 500MB would be more than enough for you. And yes, I would download an episode. Would eat it up.

mhsabir, how much is this 1GB 4 days on Voda, didn't find that plan on my circle ever.

Err... I must be feeling sleepy, I meant I recharged 4 days ago for 1 GB (28 days) and may not cross that at all