GET ANY iPhone UNLOCKED

• Thread starter Thread starter sidhant92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,522

sidhant92

ISP
Airtel
If you want to get any iPhone 5/4s/4/3gs/3g unlocked which is locked to ATT network then contact me on 09960567721. i can get it done for you.

How much ??? I know for a fact that one can get this done on ebay.com for under 10$. I have used that service to unlock 2 iPhones.

Here is the link-> Unlock Code Service for at T ATT USA Apple iPhone 3GS 4G 4S 5 Unlocked | eBay

PS: This ebay listing is not mine and i am no way connected to them, i am just listing because it is cheap and also works, personal experience.

Cut Your Sim used to offer factory unlocks as well. I got one of my Gevy Sim unlocked phone permanently factory unlocked from them.

Is AT&T giving out these unlock codes?I've iPhone 4, factory locked by AT&T. I know very well that AT&T is giving out unlock code for this phone, I'm getting it soon, AT NO EXTRA COST. AT&T had announced sometime ago that they will be giving out unlock codes to all customers who have completed 2 years of contract. Later, they reduced the timeline and said that they will give the unlock code to customers who buy a new iPhone, even if they have not completed 2 years of contract.So, check with the person from whom yo bought the locked iPhone in the first place. You will get the unlock code for free.

One can unlock for less than 150 inr in ebay india.

To unlock iPhone, you must have access to Apple's server which has a list of locked and unlocked IMEIs.The unlocking process is not as simple as ordering unlock code from shady websites for a fee. However some websites have access to Apple's database through common friend or by pure hacking. Such unlocking is completely reversible if Apple finds out.The ultrasn0w software unlock has not caught up with latest A5 and A6 processors.

AT&T said that my phone is unlocked and asked me to restore the phone from iTunes. The phone had been jailbroken with iOS 5.0.1. I restored and upgraded to iOS 6.0.1 and is unlocked. It is as simple as that.