The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter vikikivi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12,184
  • Views Views 1,299,248
^ me too...more leaned towards warthog.:star:

On this auspicious day, I wish all persons covered u/s 2(31) and all their relatives covered u/s 40(A)2b prosperity in your business & profession u/s 28 of Income Tax Act and wealth covered u/s 3 of Wealth Tax Act. Wish you a Happy diwali...

i am not a doctor but from what i hear... cancer is not a kind of disease which can have a single cure approach for different variants. there are multiple types of cancers that affect different organs of the human body. and from what i understand some forms of cancer are curable in initial stages. i really doubt that there can be a sureshot cure for cancer (or AIDS) based on how deadly they are to the organs/cells in the body.

I smell warthog. Except the coloring of the posts, everyword sounds like warthog! 😀

warthog is like a virus. he is spreading his paranoia around.

How dare you say this to me.I am not a virus ,i am an idea and ideas are virus proof!

warthog is like a virus. he is spreading his paranoia around.

And world is a beautiful and perfect place........ All humans behave so good and humanly, nobody is greedy or cruel to society............. Governments are so transparent that nothing can ever go wrong, anyone suspicious about anything is plain crazy 😀😛

How dare you say this to me.I am not a virus ,i am an idea and ideas are virus proof!

you did not say anything about desib0y2011's original post.

do you second that or you have different views?

we always participate in ur (similar) threads, u shud do the same too!!! 😀

BTW no one asked a simple question...what the hell will USA get by keeping this a secret. It is no Alien tech....

As a selfish brainy Superpower it would have been happy to sell its cure to the rest of the world through private companies and earn billions of dollars in return.

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy: