Tweetro for Windows 8

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,733
Does not work well for me, the notifications are too late...

Yeah! I too was looking for an app that features quick desktop notifications.

looks like a real bargain.

metrotwit has a free version but the paid app is 15 australian dollars. twitter is yet to release an official app for windows rt users. so users are stuck with these paid apps for now.

it's good enough for casual users. it is pretty good for facebook. but for heavy twitter users, it is slow and painful to use. 🙂

I dunno why TweetBot does not extend to platforms other than iOS & Mac. It is by far the best Twitter client available. More platforms should mean more revenue.

because the developer is an elitist! like the developers of sparrow? 😀 falcon pro developer is doing a pretty good job of developing something similar for android. reviews have been generally positive.

LOL. Could be. But honestly if the likes of TweetBot or AlienBlue expand their platforms, they will mint a lot of money. I remember earlier Instapaper developer also showed a reluctance to launch an Android app but he eventually did. Perhaps because he realised he needed to expand his user base as Pocket and Readability were breaking Instapaper's monopoly in Read It Later segment.

yeap. for paid apps it makes little sense to behave like an elitist. of course we all know how iPhone users reacted when it was launched for android.