Sitting with wallet in your back pocket might not be a good idea

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,448
What i generally do is travel with enough money for a day inside pocket, and put wallet in my sling Bag..this way i have a very little use for opening a wallet in a day..just to get cards.

Me too! I never understood the logic behind keeping it in the back pocket. Its way to riskier than the front IMO....especially if u travel in Mumbai locals.

@chromaniac
Thanks for the important info. Very helpful.

I do carry a wallet but never kept it in my back pocket. It's my habit to carry it in my front pocket, and since it's a habit, I feel nothing about it. My logic always is - pickpockets are habituated & skilled to steal from back pocket and 99% people keep their wallet in back pocket :tongue_2: - in this case, do the opposite of what 99% does.

Result? My wallet got 15 years old. :verydrunk: never even once picked!!!
.... oh yes, no Sciatica either!

@chromaniac

Result? My wallet got 15 years old. :verydrunk: never even once picked!!!
.... oh yes, no Sciatica either![/COLOR]

wat the heck!! which make of wallet lasts for that long a period? :-O

keeping the wallet in my back pocket and sitting on it has already altered the shape of my left butt ... 😛

I've been keeping it in my front pocket for the past 2 yrs...coz i travel in bus. But my colleagues say it's a weird thing to do.
Wallet in left and mobile at right...they treat me as if i'm an alien 😛layful:

why not mobile on LEFT and wallet on Right.
I've limited the times I carry wallet, usually I go out with any 1 card + cash in pocket.
less things to worry about !

I have stopped carrying wallet completely! 😀 Just carry cash/coins and visiting card directly in pocket.