Sitting with wallet in your back pocket might not be a good idea

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
https://imgur.com/DvYQn

hard to say if it is scientifically proven but sounds about right.

Reactions: 1 person

antifup

Regular
Regulars
May 12, 2012
Lol, my reason is that I don't wanna feel my ass again and again to know if my wallet hasn't been stolen and is still there. :p

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
winters are cool. you can keep the wallet in the inside pocket of jacket.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
i have a habit of putting wallet out of pocket while driving and sitting in office . trying to get a way to keep it out altogether , any ideas??

antifup

Regular
Regulars
May 12, 2012
man purse lol, reminds me of that friends episode where joey tries to pull off that woman bag. hahaha

Samuel

Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
I feel a bit weird keeping my wallet on desk along with my phone, I don't know why.I guess I just am afraid I would forget picking it up again.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Never been a fan of purse in back pocket... I used to ask as a kid, why in the world would you want to keep it in the back pocket. And then got used to the habit of keeping it in the front, and I hardly carry much cash or dont even keep cards, only carry what is needed & hence no fear of theft. I tried to keep it in back after advice of a few in the view of safekeeping & it felt so irritating that I said - One must be crazy* to do it .. I am not doing it anymore
*No offense intended :D

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
yep, I keep it in the back pocket but take it out before sitting. its definitely uncomfortable, especially if you have a lot of items in there. License, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Metro Card, College ID etc. etc.