Vegas

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,686
THe Shield is one of my fav series. 😀

I liked that show too but no longer watching it because of Chiklis. Probably would stop watching Vegas too.

Cowboys Vs. Mobsters!From what it looked on paper, I expected a lot more. Eventually, it turned out to be a crime procedural set in Las Vegas of the 1960s. But, there are 2 outstanding actors and several good to competent actors. There are enough on-going conflicts to keep me interested. This is similar to Longmire, which is a show I like. Ralph Lamb, the sheriff of Las Vegas, based on whom this story is written, was in his thirties during the 1960s. He's 85 years old now. Dennis Quaid is 58 and his character has a grown-up son. Quaid is a star and CBS' audience skew older but still I think it'd have been better if Ralph Lamb had been in his thirtees in this series.This is having very mediocre ratings. This will either get cancelled or get moved to Fridays next season. Oh, Chiklis as a bad boy is who's keeping me watching this show.:smile:

yeap. the mysteries and the flow is very simplistic in nature. feels ameteur after watching shows like SoA 😀 i guess i can give it an hour on a weekly basis. still. do not like the negative character at all.

Latest episode... Decent one. I doubt this show would make it to second season. Just too simple for today's times.

decent episode. bald guy was lucky as usual. conversations between the bald guy and the sheriff were fun as usual.

good episode. tons of comic lines. too bad the story is still very simple.

decent comeback. love the chemistry between the three brothers. little else.

yeah. it is a show that you would have expected to be made in the 80s or 90s. not today. shows in those days were rather simple as this one is.

alright. the latest episode. few things. love the chemistry between quaid and moss. not really a fan of how the cases are solved so easily. 😀 almost every time they find a guy who they think is responsible. the guy is caught. the guy states that he is not responsible for the crime. they believe him almost immediately. and then a clue falls into their laps and the mystery is solved! magical. lol. i guess i am being too critical. the show is simple and so are the crime mysteries. 😀 still not a fan of chiklis. though his character was a bit more likable today. i stopped watching shield because of him. beh.

decent episode. another major character gone. not sure what exactly they have planned! also, the flirting by the sheriff brothers continue!