Vegas

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Vegas (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://imgur.com/mOQRS

Liking this show so far. I do not like Michael Chiklis at all. And that is why I stopped watching The Shield. Now he is in this one. Big fan of Dennis Quaid and Carrie-Anne Moss. Just annoyed about the actor they picked as the bad guy.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I liked that show too but no longer watching it because of Chiklis. Probably would stop watching Vegas too.

balajik

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2005
Chennai
Cowboys Vs. Mobsters!From what it looked on paper, I expected a lot more. Eventually, it turned out to be a crime procedural set in Las Vegas of the 1960s. But, there are 2 outstanding actors and several good to competent actors. There are enough on-going conflicts to keep me interested. This is similar to Longmire, which is a show I like. Ralph Lamb, the sheriff of Las Vegas, based on whom this story is written, was in his thirties during the 1960s. He's 85 years old now. Dennis Quaid is 58 and his character has a grown-up son. Quaid is a star and CBS' audience skew older but still I think it'd have been better if Ralph Lamb had been in his thirtees in this series.This is having very mediocre ratings. This will either get cancelled or get moved to Fridays next season. Oh, Chiklis as a bad boy is who's keeping me watching this show.:smile:

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
yeap. the mysteries and the flow is very simplistic in nature. feels ameteur after watching shows like SoA :D i guess i can give it an hour on a weekly basis. still. do not like the negative character at all.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Latest episode... Decent one. I doubt this show would make it to second season. Just too simple for today's times.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
decent episode. bald guy was lucky as usual. conversations between the bald guy and the sheriff were fun as usual.