Advice on a good Premium Hatchback

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,851
ISP
MTNL
I think it's time to upgrade to one which is fun to drive and has got reasonable features.It's going to be Petrol as I don't require it for daily runs.I have shortlisted few1. Suzuki Swift2. Honda Jazz3. Hyundai i204. Volkswagen Polo5. Fiat Punto6. Honda BrioAnyone here drives any latest model Hatchback? Please feel free to discuss your Buying as well as after sales experiences. Not to forget about the actual ride quality.

If you want to know anything about the punto, polo or swift ask away. Note that I haven't learnt to drive yet, so I've no clue about the driveability 😛

Honda Jazz is the best of the lot in everything but is outclassed by Polo's ride quality. Jazz is the most expensive of all as well.

Got my polo cl diesel @ 6.5 lakhs from CSD. loving it.

My mom drives a Brio. Excellent engine, smooth and responsive. Steering is very light (too light for my liking, I like the weighted hydraulic one on my Beat). Ride quality is not very good, you can feel the potholes on the road very evidently. Otherwise a good car.i20 would probably be the best in terms of features, space etc. but the steering is vague and lifeless. not fun to drive at all. Swift has a good combination of looks, god drivability and decent engine. If you can do with the dated interiors, it is a good buy.