• Thread starter Thread starter lake1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,828

lake1988

Regular
ISP
Alliance
Guys please suggest me an android phone within Rs.20000/-Requirements-1.Largest display possible.2.Android ICS OS.3.1 GHz processor.4.Good graphics to play games.

HTC Desire X is good.

Upvote 0
Yesterday I got micromax A101. Don't leave micromax by brand name....I have used almost all brand including iPhone. Micromax has come up with excellent smartphone with throwaway price.A101 has ICS is, 1 gh dual core processor, 5" capacitive touch display with 800 * 480 resolution. What else you need. Price is rs 9900 and available on homedhop18 only. You can also check A110 model available in market with same specs but 8megapixal camera @ rs 9600 only. Friends, my experience is that smart phone are changing fast and we tempted to have latest. And we change handset average in 2-3 years. Then why to spend hard earned money for branded phone and pay their advertisement bill. Go for the phone having same specs with cheaper one.A101 has super excellent touch and display...go for it.

Upvote 0
I'm not a fan of buying products online if there is no warranty...then guys suggest me a phone which I can buy from retail store...HTC desire X doesn't have the option for making it wifi hotspot...then not suitable for my requirement.Guys do u have any idea regarding the launch of Samsung Galaxy nexus in India?

Upvote 0
Since moto isn't shutting down its service network, have a look at the droid razr. Also, Samsung just might launch Galaxy nexus, if LG brings the nexus 4 to India. Nothing can be said though. Other than that , there's sola. Xperia P too.

Upvote 0