Best Wireless router for Beam Tele

• Thread starter Thread starter nitins60
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 16,375

nitins60

ISP
Dataone
Hi,I am quite sure many of us here from Hyderabad.Beam Tele is the best ISP in Hyderabad (may be the only via Fiber)I am looking for Wireless router for Home purpose. I am having 10Mbps connection.Can any one suggest offer-able and best wireless router available in the market.Note: I think Beam Fiber doesn't need modem. correct me if i am wrong.

yes u dont need a modem for beam cable..but if u want to connect your other wireless devices like smart tv, ps3, smartphone with wifi capabilities then you should opt for a wireless router

If you are going to stream movies on your tv using media server then i should suggest you go for high bandwidth router generally daul band with minimum 300mbps throughput on each band

try out N600 Netgear wireless router without modem or you can go for high end like Asus RT N66U

Netgear -- WNDR3700

Asus -- ASUS - Networks- ASUS RT-N66U this router got awesome reviews and i use it too personally as i stream Hi def movies to my TV

hope this helps and let me know what's your budget for wireless routers so that i can give you other options too

yes u dont need a modem for beam cable..but if u want to connect your other wireless devices like smart tv, ps3, smartphone with wifi capabilities then you should opt for a wireless router

If you are going to stream movies on your tv using media server then i should suggest you go for high bandwidth router generally daul band with minimum 300mbps throughput on each band

try out N600 Netgear wireless router without modem or you can go for high end like Asus RT N66U

Netgear -- WNDR3700

Asus -- ASUS - Networks- ASUS RT-N66U this router got awesome reviews and i use it too personally as i stream Hi def movies to my TV

let me know your budget so that i can give you more options