Jurassic Park

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1,882
My personal experience with these old movies converted to 3D is that they are just being released for the sake of it and cashing in on their popularity. I had seen Titanic in 3D and did not really find anything 3D as such.

One small plus point is children who haven't seen this movie can finally see it it 3D. But i doubt even children born from 2000 onwards didn't see this movie still ..it comes every other day on Timesnow along with species trilogy and avatar.

man. this movie is worth watching in theater. i still remember my first show!

Hate 3D. titanic 3D gave me headache(well 3D glasses give me headache) and they even deleted the scene worth watching the whole movie once again. But yeah..jurassic series is awesome and must watch along with godzilla.

I watched all 3 parts in theatre...but only in 35 mm. I still regret seeing that in such version when all the other hollywood movies were shown in Cinemascope/70 mm at that time. Till date i dunno the actual reason for releasing like that.

Hate 3D. titanic 3D gave me headache(well 3D glasses give me headache) and they even deleted the scene worth watching the whole movie once again. But yeah..jurassic series is awesome and must watch along with godzilla.

I saw Titanic in 3D in US and they did not delete the scene and in fact showed more than what is / was usually shown when the movie released in India 😛

I watched all 3 parts in theatre...but only in 35 mm. I still regret seeing that in such version when all the other hollywood movies were shown in Cinemascope/70 mm at that time. Till date i dunno the actual reason for releasing like that.
well i saw it in home theatre ..so seeing it in 35mm isn't that bad 🙂

I saw Titanic in 3D in US and they did not delete the scene and in fact showed more than what is / was usually shown when the movie released in India 😛
Perks of being in US of A 😛

Well now we can see that particular scene on the internet 🙂

I think Jurassic Park 3D wud be much better than Titanic 3D.Because in titanic only the ship was artificial i.e. digitally created.But in case of Jurassic Park, all dinosaurs and their all actions (running/biting/rushing etc) were digitally created.Which means it would be much easier to convert already digital film into 3D.So I expect JP 3D to really be a REAL 3D instead of modified 2D.

Me too. I dont know why but I like dinosaurs! 😀