Lost iPhone ;(

• Thread starter Thread starter mreccentric
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 5,558
i lost it... donno whether it was intentionally stolen, because i only knew that i didn't have the mobile phone with me. But i got the mobile back, thanks to our own Indian Police!I'm not the first getting back a lost phone, guys, why are you getting surprised!

Lol. But atleast detail the steps you took ? Giving them the imei was enough ?

had given the taxi number. i think that helped the cops a lot. the cops didn't release any details about their job to me.

Wow, how did you know taxi number? Do you note down number in every taxi u get in?

on other note:
I lost my iPhone yesterday, while i was travelling in a rickshaw. I suspect that it is in there with the driver.

first post u said rickshaw and now u say taxi?!!! 😀

Good posting by the thread starter1)Lost iPhone in rickshaw...now found with Taxi driver. Im not sure whether rickshaw & taxi are the same2)How come there is cash with iphone? Using man purse?3)Gave complaint...to whom? with what info?...nobody knows3)Got it....End of storyHe left iphone in rickshaw/taxi..whatever.. due to his carelessness and he his complaining as if it was stolen.Good story...i was entertained..aren't u guys?:naughtybottom:

LOL actually i dont intend to start a fight. i had same doubts as well.but what i suspected was something weird.what i suspected that he wanted to find what are ways some1 can track back a stolen/lost iPhone and how to block such ways! 😀

Good posting by the thread starter
1)Lost iPhone in rickshaw...now found with Taxi driver. Im not sure whether rickshaw & taxi are the same
2)How come there is cash with iphone? Using man purse?
3)Gave complaint...to whom? with what info?...nobody knows
3)Got it....End of story
He left iphone in rickshaw/taxi..whatever.. due to his carelessness and he his complaining as if it was stolen.

Good story...i was entertained..aren't u guys?:naughtybottom:
me too lol me too

LOL actually i dont intend to start a fight. i had same doubts as well.

but what i suspected was something weird.

what i suspected that he wanted to find what are ways some1 can track back a stolen/lost iPhone and how to block such ways! 😀

it was rickshaw, and not taxi. i just said that because it had no importance. Some places have no rickshaw, so i wanted to regarded that as taxi.
1)Lost iphone in rickshaw...now found with Taxi driver. Im not sure whether rickshaw & taxi are the same
3)Got it....End of story
He left iphone in rickshaw/taxi..whatever.. due to his carelessness and he his complaining as if it was stolen.

do you keep cash only in a purse? no where else? at least when you have any other bag?
i gave complaint to the police, i've conveyed that in my previous posts.
stfu, did i ever say that it was stolen? i said i'm not sure about it.

Wow, how did you know taxi number? Do you note down number in every taxi u get in?

on other note:

first post u said rickshaw and now u say taxi?!!! 😀
Is there a number for rickshaw? He has noted it before he got down.
Moral of the story - Pls note down the rickshaw number in which u travel.

He told me to stfu:stop:....so i quit this thread. If any of u wish to investigate the incident u can proceed further asking valuable information's.

1)Lost iPhone in rickshaw...now found with Taxi driver. Im not sure whether rickshaw & taxi are the same
3)Got it....End of story

this i appreciate much

My 2 friend lost there iphone
2 month back they complaint to police still they havnt got them back

they have GPS and 3G always ON

He told me to stfu:stop:....so i quit this thread. If any of u wish to investigate the incident u can proceed further asking valuable information's.

M in fear if like this some1 in street calls u stfu u wont travel there??
even at home? never enter home again?

r u sure abt yr decision I guess we got equally sense how to take decision
rather depn upon person`s view

The op is just trolling....its impossible to recover a lost phone that too indian police acting so fast bhag jaa.

Guys... am true, indian cops are not what you see on cinemas. most of them are good. i really found the lost iPhone. only mistake i made in this talk was that i referred a rickshaw as taxi.