Formula-1 News and Updates

Loved the radio interactions between kimi and the team..

I think he did same when in Ferrari. asked the other guy not to keep telling him what to do.

I think as a driver some times they might get annoyed with frequent informations....It was a great race to watch with full of action...The next race is going to be interested in Texas which is a new track...

lol. everyone knows that luck plays a very big part in winning. if you are unlucky, you are not going to win. one minor accident or a puncture or a bad pit stop can ruin your race.

I completely with you it seems the luck is with Vettel at this point of time more than Alonso...RBR done a great job in developing their car...Ferrari since German Grand Prix inspite of new updates it not working well with their...95% vettel is going to win the Champsionship...

one guy... one f****ng guy cared enough to stop and try to help...while the others just kept doing laps because they couldn't process to help unless told otherwise...

to be fair, situation is not that simple. the marshals were clearly not equipped to handle the flaming wire. the driver alone was wearing cloths which had some kind of protection against fire. the marshals were just trying to get him away from the fire because nothing could have been done. this is from the times when F1 was not really the safest sport around. things have changed massively. as you can see in the video, they just had one fire extinguisher which ran out of juice within a couple of seconds. they could have done nothing to save him.

Completely agree with you...Happy that currently F1 is the safest motor sport...Last man killed in an F1 is Ayrtan Senna in 1991 or 1992...

Did you post article without reading?Its already mentioned in that article about words they used.

Did you post article without reading?

Its already mentioned in that article about words they used.

I know that buddy what words have they used ....which i wanted to know...

Its there. Read whole thing again.