Is there anything called Samsung PC Suite?

techtata

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 27, 2009
Dear All,I am looking for an called Samsung PC suite, but I have not been able to find it on the net. I am little unsure about the name of this app as well, can you please help me out? Thanks.

techtata

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 27, 2009
Have you seen this?

Downloads&Manual Samsung India

I am not sure what do u mean by app. Do you mean app to install in mobile?

But then PC suite you install in PC not mobile.

I am sorry. Yes, I want this app to install on a pc with Win 7/XP to be able to connect my pc to internet using a Samsung mobile and do other things that this pc suite offers as features. Apologies. It is basically a software that I am after for a pc, not an app to be installed on a mobile. It was me who caused the confusion. Thanks.

techtata

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 27, 2009
I have found something called Kies.

For Mobile Phone Owners
Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies connects your mobile phone to your PC, making it easier for you to synchronize...

Read More

Downloads&Manual Samsung India

Wherever I search for Samsung PC Suite this Kies software comes up, looki like this is the one I should download, what do you say? Will it help me connect my pc to internet using my mobile? Thanks.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Not sure what you are doing.You are reposting same link as I posted and saying that you found it and then asking me if you should use it :DOfcourse thats the official software. So use it.