• Thread starter Thread starter ranjitbhar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,855

ranjitbhar

Regular
ISP
Airtel / Reliance
I am on the 10 Mbps plan but from the last week or so I am getting speeds of around 15 Mbps, are any of you guys also are getting faster speeds?? coz I checked their website does not mention anything about updated speeds still show the old plans.

Posting my speedtest.net results

https://www.speedtest.net

If your speeds also have got upgraded please update this thread 🙂

I have been getting 15Mbps on my 10Mbps plan since the 31st of October.

Interesting looks like they are testing with higher speed, they might officially announce it later. Now the question is will they also change the FUP limits!

I'll be honest, the FUP on paper is 30GB but after a brief cap (1 or 2 days) and a reset, you basically get another 30 but our usuage at home averages at 60-80 GB every month and we are yet to face any severe speed restrictions, at least not like the other ISPs. So the FUP+reset thingy is fine for me personally, I cannot speak for others.My only problem with BEAM is their piss poor customer service., its just terrible.

Agree with Hyderabadi. They do a reset atleast thrice a month if not more. And like he said, the only problem is the non-existent customer service. Life must be great working as a customer care rep in Beam...you get paid for doing nothing.Is anybody here on the 15 Mbps plan? Wonder what speeds they are getting.

You hyderabadi have Speed but no Hard Disk.We rest of indian having many Hard Disk but no such speed.

What? Hyderabad doesn't have harddrives and the rest of India doesnot have good Internet connections? Are you saying this on any specific basis or just like that?

Nowadays whenever I raise a complaint a rep always calls me after a few hours to find out if the problem has been fixed.Guess the customer care is slowly improving.....can't say I'm dissatisfied. The FUP reset thing isn't going to last long so they need to increase the DL limit soon.

Nowadays whenever I raise a complaint a rep always calls me after a few hours to find out if the problem has been fixed.Guess the customer care is slowly improving.....can't say I'm dissatisfied. The FUP reset thing isn't going to last long so they need to increase the DL limit soon.

Support seems to be differing area-wise. In our area (Sainkpuri) its takes 2 days after registering a complaint for the technician to show up but for my friends in just neighboring Neredmet, it takes almost week for them to come fix things after calling the call centre dozen times who have nothing but the same robotic, " Saaar, over technicians will call you within the next 48 hrs".