Awesome plugin for accessing about everything

ISP
ADSL 100 MBPS up/down
Hello all to tell you story shortly. I was pandora uyser some 10-12 years ago, a fantastic music website which has REALLY excellencent algo for playing the songs you like. but after many years they shut down and not accessible anywhere out of USA.... so I tries using proxy and what not but it was no use at all ... but now a simple chrome extension lets you acesss this and such websites without ANY hassle at all. media hint plugin in chrome store... I am using it right now and pandora works flawlessly, also same thing about HULU and netflix .... so you should give it try.. even if you dont have a pandora account please just use this extension and see how great is the music there once you give it a direction of your liking....

Awesome. Only an hour ago I was looking for a workaround.

Just Change the DNS and u can access iplayer ,hulu and all other channels The primary (preferred) DNS IP address is:184.82.222.5The secondary (alternate) DNS IP address is:199.167.30.144

What are the chances this thing gets removed from the chrome webstore and can we sort of backup the "setup" (pardon my ignorance) of this plugin incase it is removed from the webstore ?Also do this work for everything that usually requires US IP address ? I cannot test this thing as i am in US only at present but would love to try this when i am back.

I dunno, but I am right now using it, I am also not in India but I am sure that this works in india as well... and I am guessing making a backup of the extension will do anything good ,cause if they shut down the working no amount of installtion will help. hence just use it while you can and then you can search for another one later on.

okay good news if you go to mediahint.com using chrome and clock start here, it will show the instruction how to download it and use it in chrome....