Galaxy Nexus Might be/Finally Coming To India??

rvisharma

viva la vida
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
Rohini | Delhi
Saw this on - Galaxy Nexus

rvisharma

viva la vida
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
Rohini | Delhi
Ah..i know that..Maybe Samsung will be release this NOW in India at lower price than Nexus 4.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Considering Nexus 4 is from a rival, I see this as a strong possibility, especially if Nexus 4 India launch is confirmed.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Hmm... But, I still think it may not be a bad idea for Samsung to launch Galaxy Nexus here, as it would counter Nexus 4 which in turn could eating into its sales.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
could work but i do not see the point. samsung is very much focused on their touchwiz experience. launching a phone with stock android would just cause confusion for people. fine it would get some customers who know the concept behind the nexus branded devices. but samsung would probably stick with their own galaxy devices where they have total control over.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Well, I am going with the fact that Nexus S was released a bit late, and if I am not wrong, it did sell a few devices. As you say it might all come down to what strategy they might want to adopt.

The nexus 4 or Samsung Galaxy nexus?

I am saying Samsung could think about launching Galaxy Nexus, to counter any drop in sales of their Touchwiz based models like S3, S2, Note etc because of LG's Nexus 4

mpaspc

Regular
Regulars
May 30, 2011
New Delhi
Well, I am going with the fact that Nexus S was released a bit late, and if I am not wrong, it did sell a few devices. As you say it might all come down to what strategy they might want to adopt.

I am saying Samsung could think about launching Galaxy Nexus, to counter any drop in sales of their Touchwiz based models like S3, S2, Note etc because of LG's Nexus 4

It did sell a few because it was taken off the market quite soon . There was more demand for it than Galaxy S