Limited Offer from Tata Sky this Festive Season

• Thread starter Thread starter zesahn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,699

zesahn

ISP
Pace
This Diwali Tata Sky is offering special discounts on Tata Sky HD & Tata Sky+ HD set top boxes. This is a special limited Offer. With this offer you can get:-Tata Sky HD at Rs. 2,709/- All India OfferandTata Sky+ HD at Rs. 5,100/- Offer available in Maharashtra, Delhi, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and RajasthanAlso, get two months Supreme Sports Kids Pack Free. The offer will also include a 2 months waiver on HD Access Fee and you can save Rs. 706 over and above the discounted set top box. This is one high value and money saving offer. Enjoy High Definition experience with this attractive festive season offering. Hurry and grab this opportunity till offer lasts.

Sorry for my ignorance, what is the normal price for the Tata Sky+ box?

Almost 2 years ago i took Tata Sky hd at 2700, and its still selling at same price ? Where is the damn offer ? lol After so much time i was expecting to HD+ to be selling at that price.

Sorry for my ignorance, what is the normal price for the Tata Sky+ box?

They don't sell Tata Sky+ anymore, the price of Tata Sky+ HD is Rs. 7450

Almost 2 years ago i took tata sky hd at 2700, and its still selling at same price ? Where is the damn offer ? lol
After so much time i was expecting to HD+ to be selling at that price.

2 years ago the price of vegetables, gas, petrol too was low. Without this offer people will end up paying much, much more.
It gives a flat discount of Rs. 760 with 2 months free Supreme Sports Kids Pack and 2 months waiver on HD Access Fee.
Also Rs. 1010 can be saved on Tata Sky HD and Rs. 2350 can be saved on Tata Sky+ HD. The offer is a definite steal!

2 years ago the price of vegetables, gas, petrol too was low. Without this offer people will end up paying much, much more.
It gives a flat discount of Rs. 760 with 2 months free Supreme Sports Kids Pack and 2 months waiver on HD Access Fee.
Also Rs. 1010 can be saved on Tata Sky HD and Rs. 2350 can be saved on Tata Sky+ HD. The offer is a definite steal!

You cannot compare vegetables with electronics.

8 gb pen drive used to cost almost 800, now you can get same at 200 now.

Point actually here is that tata sky is over pricing its devices already. That offer still does not justify the price. Compare it to other service providers like d2h.

And i am not saying your thread is not valid, ofcurs it is. My complaint is against TS.

price of plus device increased when hdd prices increased but now they are back to normal so why not move back to old prices

Thanks, I been wanting to switch from DishTV HD to Tata SKY+ HD, but been hesitating on the investment needed for 3 STBs. Been using DishTV for about 7-8 years now but getting irritated with their pricing and problems in recharge and the damn reminders they send every day for 10 days preceeding a recharge due date.

Tata Sky is the costliest of all DTHs. I never gives you a good deal for an annual package. I want to buy the biggest package for 12 months but there is never a good offer. Sad indeed.

I have Grand Sports pack @ 410 Rs/month, but they are still not giving a good annual offer for this pack, please look here,

Grand Sports Semi-Annual (Rs) Rs 2,320 Save Rs 140 Annual (Rs) Rs 4,510 Save Rs 410

DTH India | Digital TV | DTH Packages