mysms: mobile app to backup sms online

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2,193
Looks a really handy tool. Installing it!Looks a really handy tool. Installing it!

sort of failed for me. authentication sms is not being delivered. similar to what i faced with samsung chaton.

Hmmm. And as an initial feedback, I would say it would be great if it can sync the contacts from phone, or directly from the Google Account with the Browser App. Showing just the numbers looks ugly......reminds of Idea ad!Otherwise whatever it is doing currently, looks pretty useful.Try the other authentication method......i got fed up & tried that. Though i m not sure if that was chargeable. If it was, then how much was i charged! 😀

Hmm. But VF doesnt give any such notification. So initially i didnt even realise that it must have been chargeable! 😀 Anyways, jo ho gaya, so ho gaya!

***********************Note: With mysms Messenger you can only send messages to other mysms users.***********************

So that means you can send text to non mysms user on their phone like a regular text ?? 😱

I guess i shud have taken the screenshot as well. When i hit the second option, it sent the message, and immediately said that it was verified/registered, and gave me the password. And on that page itself, it gave the option to enter ur desired password. It went smoothly.