MTNL Broadband DSL Unlimited 550 Combo Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 10,535
Seems 550 combo is best of all at reasonable price and for all types of users.I was wondering how a 4 GB download last night was so quick... this is the reason !!DSL_Unlimited_550_Combo, DSL_Unlimited_995_Combo valid from 05/11/2012 to 05/01/2013.

Why do they not just introduce a 4mbps plan ? Atleast let those people subscribe to it, wherever it is feasible !

Oh 2mbps at night.NU days are back!! 😀 Anyone remember MTNL had night plans!!

Why do they not just introduce a 4mbps plan ? Atleast let those people subscribe to it, wherever it is feasible !

There is 4mbps plan. I see it for 9999Rs.

lol. I know that. My point was that they try a lot (perhaps too much) to make innovative 1/2 mbps plans, why not do the same with 4mbps.

do we need to restart the modem at 6pm, 12am to get revised speed? i once kept modem on ...after 6 it was downloading at double speed without restarting....but hvnt really kept a track if you need to restart it or not...

No you don't need to restart the modem, the net will disconnect for a few seconds and your speeds will be refreshed.@OP thanks for the info, gonna shift from 555 UL to this asap 😀

who knows after this trial, i.e. after 5 Jan, they might just do it forever! 😀

Request to people, please be smart and download LESS for 2 months.

Make MTNL think that giving 2mbps is affordable to them!!

Once they make the plan permanent, then you can download whatever!

So be patient for 2 months, dont try to squeeze out every bit in 2 months!!!

who knows after this trial, i.e. after 5 Jan, they might just do it forever! 😀

Request to people, please be smart and download LESS for 2 months.

Make MTNL think that giving 2mbps is affordable to them!!

Once they make the plan permanent, then you can download whatever!

So be patient for 2 months, dont try to squeeze out every bit in 2 months!!!
Ha ha...users will download less only after 2 months:russianroulette:

omg !!!!!!!!!everything for mumbai not for delhi.i have 599 plan, i want this plan but it doesn't exist in delhi.

MTNL delhi is just crap, we are still stuck in old age plans!! And kudos to MTNL mumbai for proactive strategy in plans.

MTNL is just camouflaging it old plans and serving with minor changes which limited to its success of uptake from customers. Time has come to break 2Mbps barrier and move to 4 Mbps. Hope to see it in 2013.

Which is your Favourite MTNL Broadabnd Unlimited Combo Plan ? Ask's MTNL Mumbai on their FB page, if you are on fb then go there and give them your opinion. 😀