• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 5,047

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
Friends,whats going on this diwali?MTNL didnt announce unlimited pack.Tata Sky didnt announce any kind of Diwali offer.Mobile operators (in my case Hutch) didnt come up withany attractive offer.Ye kya ho raha hain, hamari sabhi aashao pe paniphir raha hain!

I agree. All the news articles in leading dailies, seems absolutely fake (as of now) about the explosive broadband and telecom growth in the future.It's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING to even know that MTNL Triband unlimited has been launched in New Delhi couple of months ago, but Mumbai is yet to even hear about it. This is where MTNL truly sucks besides its customer service.I won't be surprised if they will launch it in the next Diwali and of course the stupid dailies newspapers keep blabbering about broadband revolution till then...ho-hum.I agree. All the news articles in leading dailies, seems absolutely fake (as of now) about the explosive broadband and telecom growth in the future.It's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING to even know that MTNL Triband unlimited has been launched in New Delhi couple of months ago, but Mumbai is yet to even hear about it. This is where MTNL truly sucks besides its customer service.I won't be surprised if they will launch it in the next Diwali and of course the stupid dailies newspapers keep blabbering about broadband revolution till then...ho-hum.

yes everyday everymorning and everynight i goto mtnl site (see the rhyme)Tata Sky site and hutch site.but i see same page, i go wash my eyes and still the same page 🙁LOL. chalo have fun in diwali. happy diwali all.

I know. It sucks big time. The only "diwali gift" that Hutch has given its customers is free missed call alerts for a limited period 🙁 MTNL is silent. Airtel is not here. Reliance broadnet is dead. My ISP sucks ( was down for 2 days ). Tata Sky, DishTV didn't announce any special offers. Life sucks!!! 😛

miss call alerts were anyway free.do u mean SMS to 303 GET is free?i visited there website i didnt see any such thing.

Bloody everybody wants to make money by miliking MUMBAI customers from Govt to Private operators they only want to make money... :angry:Thats the price every mumbaikar has to pay for being part of this otherwise Great and Best city of India...

that's why I have been saying in a lot of posts...wait until diwali 2007 for mtnl unlimited in boom bay...best to think of the worst case, then life becomes bearable 😉

whats going on in delhi! so many offers?!!why dont they simply give things away for free?anyway, so sunar ki ek luhar ki!we will get all things at once. not just diwali offer butpermanent offer.

YA Games pack proves that mtnl plays games with mumbai subscribers... :angry:BTW I think 99% people didnt subscribe to Games and its a big flop mainly because mtnl does not have a unlimited plan in mumbai...

and r we going to play games whole day/night?we need downloads, downloads and downloads.

QUOTE(imranais @ Oct 23 2006, 05:01 AM) [snapback]66300[/snapback]
YA Games pack proves that mtnl plays games with mumbai subscribers... :angry:

BTW I think 99% people didnt subscribe to Games and its a big flop mainly because mtnl does not have a unlimited plan in mumbai...
[/b]

All of u people r mad, there is no need of UL plans for downloading games because to download games via GoD, there are no data download charges...

check out http://www.indiagames.com

click on the link Games on Demand and then read whatever is written there