[ot] Bad Diwali?!

amish

Star gazer
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Friends,whats going on this diwali?MTNL didnt announce unlimited pack.Tatasky didnt announce any kind of Diwali offer.Mobile operators (in my case Hutch) didnt come up withany attractive offer.Ye kya ho raha hain, hamari sabhi aashao pe paniphir raha hain!

AvidWatcher

Regulars
Regulars
May 6, 2006
I agree. All the news articles in leading dailies, seems absolutely fake (as of now) about the explosive broadband and telecom growth in the future.It's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING to even know that MTNL Triband unlimited has been launched in New Delhi couple of months ago, but Mumbai is yet to even hear about it. This is where MTNL truly sucks besides its customer service.I won't be surprised if they will launch it in the next Diwali and of course the stupid dailies newspapers keep blabbering about broadband revolution till then...ho-hum.I agree. All the news articles in leading dailies, seems absolutely fake (as of now) about the explosive broadband and telecom growth in the future.It's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING to even know that MTNL Triband unlimited has been launched in New Delhi couple of months ago, but Mumbai is yet to even hear about it. This is where MTNL truly sucks besides its customer service.I won't be surprised if they will launch it in the next Diwali and of course the stupid dailies newspapers keep blabbering about broadband revolution till then...ho-hum.

amish

Star gazer
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
yes everyday everymorning and everynight i goto mtnl site (see the rhyme)tatasky site and hutch site.but i see same page, i go wash my eyes and still the same page :(LOL. chalo have fun in diwali. happy diwali all.

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
I know. It sucks big time. The only "diwali gift" that Hutch has given its customers is free missed call alerts for a limited period :( MTNL is silent. Airtel is not here. Reliance broadnet is dead. My ISP sucks ( was down for 2 days ). TATA Sky, DishTV didn't announce any special offers. Life sucks!!! :p

amish

Star gazer
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
miss call alerts were anyway free.do u mean SMS to 303 GET is free?i visited there website i didnt see any such thing.

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Bloody everybody wants to make money by miliking MUMBAI customers from Govt to Private operators they only want to make money... :angry:Thats the price every mumbaikar has to pay for being part of this otherwise Great and Best city of India...

yogi

no fate but what we make
Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
that's why I have been saying in a lot of posts...wait until diwali 2007 for mtnl unlimited in boom bay...best to think of the worst case, then life becomes bearable ;)