Brought EVDO Prepaid. help needed on few queries. i'm confused please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahendersingh

ISP
dial up aircel
hello friends
finally i brought up EVDO :triumphant: without taking and demo all depends on god's mercy.. :worthy:
but BSNL HEAD OFFICE Jaipur guys also not have proper information about plans. they were just know nothing. :Bat:

He gave me modem @ 960 rs+ 20 rs sim charge total 980 rs. and said that after activation recharge with 20 for validity.
now he said me to write plan in that form. i said i don't need plan please activate general plan. so he said "if u want general plan then have to pay 350 rs sim activatio charge and if you activate any plan of evdo then there will be no activation charge." :smartass:
so i asked " what is the lowest plan?"
and he said "its of 150rs. with 500mb validity for 30 days."
then i asked what if i would like to change plan in next month?"
he said " ITS NOT POSSIBLE" WTF?
thne i asked why? and then after a bit discussion he said ok then recharge your number above 750 then your unlimited plan will be activated."
i asked how? he said automatically !!!:Flush:
WTF? how will plan change automatically without doing anything i.e, dialing any number or else?
is it possible that we are on 150 plan then recharged account with 600 and automatically 550 plan will be activated? what if recharged with 1000?
he said "you can change plan from low to high but can't change from high to low. you have to take new sim if you want to came to low plan again."

so to prepaid users i want to ask what i have to do? i have modem an sim and it will be activated tomorrow afternoon.
then what next to do? recharge with 20 for validity! how? i mean top up , stv or what?
and i don't want plan right now. i first want to recharge with rs 55 one day unlimited to check speed. then with 250 for 7 days unlimited.
as i'm going to home in diwali for 10 days don't want to recharge with 750 right now. will recharge after returning jaipur again.
so what to do?

and what this mean?

will i get {Initial usage value with card in Rs. 399}? and validity of 30 days?

please help.

dont do any recharge , until ur number is activated Rs 20 is a recharge , not a topup . it increases ur validity by 180 days .

try bsnl wimax it is better than evdo...........

i have already brought evdo dude.

dont do any recharge , until ur number is activated

Rs 20 is a recharge , not a topup . it increases ur validity by 180 days .

and what after number activates and 20 rec. done?
what next?

u dont have to do the 20 rs recharge
u will be having validity , do it if u dont have validity

once ur number gets activated

recharge any STV to activate a prepaid plan

try bsnl wimax it is better than evdo...........

u urself arent sure whether to buy wimax or not , then how come u are suggesting the others the same ??

go to paytm.com select data card option and recharge the amounts 55 for 1 day 250 for 7days etc simple.....i also do the same..my plan is general plan....

go to paytm.com select data card option and recharge the amounts 55 for 1 day 250 for 7days etc simple.....i also do the same..my plan is general plan....

please read whole post and reply.

please read whole post before answering, its request.you all mean to say that after 20 recharge, i can recharge with any stv of my choice. and when stv validity over i'll come on general plan and can recharge it again?no need for activating any plan?

please read whole post before answering, its request.
you all mean to say that after 20 recharge, i can recharge with any stv of my choice. and when stv validity over i'll come on general plan and can recharge it again?
no need for activating any plan?

when ur validity is over u wont be able to use ur SIM .

dont keep mixing things , just make a stv when ur sim gets activated

how to check if sim activated? how to check balance on it? can we insert it in cdma mobile? also can we use it to calling like normal cdma sim?and how to check usage and balance etc. on bsnl portal?

there is not USSD code to check the balance thru modem i never tried inserting the SIM in CDMA mobile ,so u give a try try *123# , dont know whether u can call usage and balance u will get a SMS right after the usagetry this toll free number 18004259123 if u get signal in ur Modem dialer then ur number is activated

Status
Not open for further replies.