Bbg uld 1499 cs16 vdsl -need to purchase vdsl modem

• Thread starter Thread starter shekar4evr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,174

shekar4evr

ISP
1350 ULD
hi friends,i live in Hyderabad, i am currently having an BSNL broadband connection with plan Rs 1350 ULD (20 GB), now planning to change to (BBG ULD 1499 CS16 VDSL). when i called to customer care , the lady requested me to get a new VDSL MODEM ROUTER from the market as they do not have/provide another modem as they already provided me with DSL modem.now my question is "HOW MUCH DOES THIS VDSL MODEM COST ME, WHERE TO GET THIS MODEM FROM?? I HAVE GOOGLED TO SEE TO PURCHASE ONLINE BUT COULDN'T ABLE TO FIND ANY IN INDIA SITES"DO I REALLY NEED VDSL MODEM OR CAN I PURCHASE ADSL/ADSL2 FOR BBG ULD 1499 CS16 VDSL PLAN AS THIS ONLY GIVES ME 16 MBPS SPEED.COULD YOU PLEASE ADVICE AND HELP ME TO FIND VDSL MODEM .THANK YOU.

Try Flipkart or ebay. I am sure you will find. Normally BSNL people have agents who supply such modems, talk to them and purchase. If not, ask the lady to give the model no. of proposed VDSL modem.

Upvote 0
Vdsl is provided on normal copper lines !
then any adsl modem can work i think....coz i forced to use vdsl on fiber optic in paris when my adsl line was changed to finer optic.....

Upvote 0
i have tried searching all e-commerce sites , but to my vain could not found any .i don't even know the market price of these modems.if BSNL do not provide these modems and are not available in market , why the hell they introduce these plans.All government services sucks!!

Upvote 0