ok guys lets sort it out

• Thread starter Thread starter srikanthmsp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 8,762
Err dude there is already a poll in the other thread?

it doesn't matter what i think of sify broadband.. everyday when i get home, i first ping my gateway to check whether it's working or not.. as long as it just WORKS - i can be online the whole night, download what i want an all - i'm satisfied.. if i can't ping my gateway, i have to phone my cto, and try to get it fixed before 9 PM

Sify is both the worst and the best broadband connection I have ever had because it is my only one 🙁

Im satisfied with my night pack of 128kbps thou never used there othere packs so i hve no idea abt them.

Sify would be okay if the intermediate CTO/BAs were eliminated or atleast severely pulled up for being indifferent.

I see Sify being much better when all these moronic CTO/BAs are finished....ekdum khallas :angry:

i had only 1 problem with sify.they did not deliver what they promised to deliver and what i paid them for to deliver...

and whose plan was it to appoint these CTOs? u just cannot blame the lower authorities. it was sify's decision to rely on pathetic franchisee route with no control over their functioning.

yes dude ur right we paid them money expectin quality and thise f**kers five us sh*t speeds of 48 kbps and thts also not always accessibl always

well.. u knew da tarrif plans before getting da connection.. u knew it would be 48..but da hidden things like da cap on downloading really piss me off

yeah i know the package which said 48kbps. it means 8KBps. i got 2-3 KBps for most of the time.

48kbps = 6 KBps but still 2 KBps on broadband is ridiculous.....