Selling Samsung Galaxy Nexus to upgrade to Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter mpaspc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 11,485
alright. we can do this deal next year. when xphone ii would be out.

A friend wants to purchase the GNex. If you are offering it for 15K then let's strike the deal. When will the X phone be launched, any idea?

chromaniac said:
lol. i cannot even find a buyer for 15K. i guess i am just unlucky.[/QUOTE

last time someone said that to me i recommended him to go to quikr and olx and he got lot of responses from cheap skates who bargained like they were buying sabzi.You are better off from such people they test your patience and insult you and your phone by being agressively persuasive about selling it at almost half of your asking price.

^ cheap people like these are all over these sites. You just have to be clear that you wouldn't reduce your price that's put up in your listing. "PRICE NON-NEGOTIABLE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT" usually worked for me. Sold a couple of phones through Olx and Quikr

good if people ar clear ,but in his case they would ask to see it in person,handle it then tell him how many scratches are there and how the response is slow and stuff and tried to bargain..obviously he finally sold it through me to my another friends at his asking price.but his patience was tested.