Gurugram
lol. now they tell me.

https://imgur.com/NZ69e

Sai

Regulars
Nov 6, 2008
Mangaluru, Karnataka
OT-
Need help in enrolling my name to voter list and getting voter id card.
I filled Form 6 online. Now I am supposed to take a printout and post it to AERO/ERO office along with address & age proof right?. Can someone explain exact procedure?.

aviral sangal

Senior
Dec 9, 2010
Noida
Which state? And you dont need to take print out or anything. BLO or his/her representative will visit your mentioned address for verification and collection of necessary documents.

whoru007

Human
Feb 21, 2010
London
I know lots of people who posses more than one voter id and apparently their names are in multiple lists as well.
Nowadays its not difficult to forge any government document.

coming soon

Regulars
Aug 11, 2013
not telling
don't worry they (BLO staff) come home to provide you slips basically a proof of your name present in the list so you don't have to waste your time.
If they don't come members of different parties will deliver that to you in small envelopes with a request to vote for them sometimes also with cash or bottle if you promise to vote for them :tongue:
Else you can go to multiple vote centers and vote, even go to a different state.
Also use your old or expired voter id
Sai said:
Karnataka. EC Karnataka site asks to send printout of the application along with address,age proof.
In Delhi fill the form online then wait a month because in 80% cases no one comes to collect the documents, then email [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Chief Electoral Officer - Delhi (Vijay Dev) and within a week your voter id will be ready :D you will get a email confirming your EPIC is ready and you can collect it.[/color]

whoru007

Human
Feb 21, 2010
London
My Dad has got name in two different state election cards. Legislator @ our ancestral place is my distant uncle who went to school with my Dad, where my Dad was first person to read letters written in English. Uncle always wins and even sends return AC3-Tier train tickets for my parents so they can go and vote for him. :playful:
I wonder whose money is that actually?

hitech0101

Regulars
Jun 1, 2013
pune
I voted for first time in muncipal elections in pune in 2012 will my name be present for all future elections?

coming soon

Regulars
Aug 11, 2013
not telling
hitech0101 said:
I voted for first time in muncipal elections in pune in 2012 will my name be present for all future elections?
BLOs do survey every year or so and if you are not found at your registered address your name will be removed from the voter list, after sometime they will send you a notice, you can carry that notice with necessary documents to prevent the deletion in a given period of time. That list is also available online I think its called suo moto deletion list.