iphone vs Android vs Windows Phone vs Blackberry????

• Thread starter Thread starter outostioncen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,485

outostioncen

ISP
idea 3g, vodafone 3g, bsnl 3g, bsnl home combo ul 750
what you think, which one is better when we consider anyone's top configuration & why????so compare all with their best configuration & other technical issues!!!!!!!!

I selected Windows Phone, simply because I was impressed by its reviews, and wanted to try something "different" (compared to Android guys 🙂)But I dont have any negativity against Android or iPhone. And if possible (financially) I would have also purchased Android or iPhone 🙂

may be its your view but how u could say that your trying something different over android or iPhone when everyone has tasted window on there computer and laptops...

I have java based phones, fulfills my needs and good battery too. Not on the list though.

here we are talking about smart phone only.........

and where you guyz would like to put Blackberry as per the subject of this thread?????

I would like HTC build quality with tablet internals😀😛No iOS for me.Blackberry doesn't figure on the list for me until BB10 gets released🙄🙂

black berry is out of question for any techie who is really into these kinda things... android the far superior tech not a problem at all. and the way samsung is churning out the phones with Amoled and gorrila glass and all it will be awesome for those. Customization ability is far too grat in android, where as I get limited in iPhone for alsmost anything I want to do. with anroid you feel like you can do anything.. with IOS you can anything you want to, untill Apple allows it. about windows phones.... hmmm I used to like them but then they dont have support with latest tech like android has ... may be that has chnaged with Nokia lumia . but fail+fail combination just dosent look good ... so nahh....

may be its your view but how u could say that your trying something different over android or iPhone when everyone has tasted window on there computer and laptops...

lol windows phone is way different than say win7 but similiar in more than one ways to win8, and it actually is really different from iphone and android feels very snappy. I suggest you dont get a blackberry now wait for BB10. I own a blackberry and problems keep cropping up, like a day ago instead of sending SMSes the phone was sending MMSes. Your best bet is android.

My views on different devices best in their segment. 1. iOS+iPhone 5 - Great piece of hardware comes with that kind of price but iOS is getting little boring. Its still a style statement. I wont recommend to go for older cheaper 3GS model. That kills the latest and greatest as OP suggested.2. Android JB + Galaxy S3 or Note 2 or Nexus 4 or One X - Great customization with android and great features and all available as less price point compare to iOS. For me this is the best thing one can get.3. Windows + Lumia 920 - Hardware is just awesome but not sure about software. I will wait for another year for windows to grow (if it survives) 4. Blackberry - Right now it just breathing last few breaths. Lets see if BB10 can give another life (I highly doubt it) worst of all 4. Best combo - Hardware of Lumia or iPhone with android OS into it. I just hope Nokia will fail with windows and open doors for android. Personally I am looking for Nexus 4 to come to India and probably buying in Jan when prices are not overhyped. This goes for anyone who wants to buy, get it in Jan. Best time to get smart phone.