how to get Reliance Broadband....

Status
Not open for further replies.

outostioncen

ISP
idea 3g, vodafone 3g, bsnl 3g, bsnl home combo ul 750
i just talked to reliance customer care executive on their toll free number to inquire about new connection but he told the reliance broadband is not present in my area is there still any way to get it????

Nopes.Reliance is present in my area, and they still cant get it to my home, then forget about it if its not even present in your area.

A local Reliance guy told me that they have to order/complaint/request equipments,cables etc., from the Head office which would be mostly denied from them.

@thread starter..We are on the same boat buddy...i'm living in a A tier city...and no reliance here...!! -_-

@valcano....,,,yes bro it makes little disappointed bcoz new plans launched by reliance are awesome and as per our condition they are just teasing us..........

If there's no feasibility. No DB in your area. Bug the CC evry day from different nos (Let it be your friends or relative nos) by asking about the availability in your area. They log evry enquiry. If they see 25-50 enquiries about feasibility (Different nos) from a particular area. They would think of installing a hub there. This is how it works. Try it if you really need them at your place ...

^lol wiil it work?i think they can get a cable to your house overhead/ or use the existing cabling in your building only if its available in your area...

Status
Not open for further replies.