Airtel 4G crashes upon launch in Pune

Such unbelievably pathetic services by Airtel 4G in Pune... they took my money and turned in a device that does not even connect half the time. Call the helpline, only to talk to arrogant sleepyheads. 6 times the network team has come into my house, but has not been able to resolve. They try to justify and attribute many many days of downtime to lack of address verification, power supply failures, SIM card issues and well many times by just saying "we are try to find out". Sales team lies through their teeth - promises not to bill and provide a refund should the issues continue. Promises which Airtel does not care about.So, here I am - stuck with a device that does not work, a bill for which I did not receive any service, and a pain in the neck that my family and I absolutely did not deserve.Absolutely disgusting behaviour, Airtel. Shame on you. I am kicking myself for buying an Airtel 4G. Take my advice, friends, do not allow Airtel to destroy your time, money and piece of mind - never buy Airtel 4G, never.Please share your experiences in Pune and opinion. Considering that 4G connection have downtime of more than 60-70% in Pune, should Airtel not should refund the money to those who want to discontinue?

Postpaid connection ?

Dont pay the bill. Try getting your 5k back. Complain to the nodal officer. One way to get their attention is by applying for disconnection. If that doesnt work approach consumer court !

even airtel cannot provide 3g so why u sent for 4g. ask rajajiii

Dont dance in their tune.. Make them dance in yours by tweeting endlessly to airtel presence.. If it wont work, consumer court jindabad!

Pankaj,
Replying late to this topic, but it may be useful to all.
I had a similar problem with my Airtel 4G router. I solved it by manually setting the Wi-Fi channel. You can manually set it to 1, 6 or 11 through Settings -> Wi-Fi Settings -> Basic-> Frequency (Channel).
The ZTE MF29 router that I got would sometimes auto-set the channel to 12 or 13. My 2011 MacBook only supports channels 1 to 11, so any channel above that would not work.
Sanjeev.

Not sure if it will help Pankaj, as its been a year since he has posted, so I doubt he will still be sitting with the issue unresolved or connection not yet terminated. Anyway, the suggestion may help someone else looking for a solution