Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 9,979
People are comparing it to note and Note 2๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€............... And you think you can get it easily? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

People are comparing it to note and Note 2๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€............... And you think you can get it easily? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

And I really hate it when people say 'Farak kya hai, screen size bhi almost same hai. Samsung lootta hai'

Micromax today announced yet another device in its Canvas range, this time with a quad-core processor from MediaTek. The A116 Canvas HD features a 5-inch 720p HD display, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of memory, an 8-megapixel camera and runs on Android Jelly Bean.

The Canvas HD will be launched in February for less than Rs 15,000. It is Micromaxโ€™s first smartphone with a quad-core processor. The A116 Canvas HD runs on MediaTekโ€™s MT6589 1.2GHz quad-core processor.

Micromax A116 Canvas HD specifications :

Dimensions: 144x74x10.7 mm
Display: 5-inch 720p HD IPS display
Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core processor
1GB of RAM
4GB internal memory
Battery: 2,100mAh battery
Camera: 8-megapixel rear camera, VGA front-facing camera
Storage: MicroSD card slot (up to 32GB)
dual-SIM

Handled this phone for a first time today. It was my friend's. I could see this phone in hands of many people these days. It is definitely a good buy at 10-11K. Many people don't really seem to care about specs like screen resolution and all when product is priced such low, even I was shocked by seeing it in friend's hand as he know technology and stuff. His opinion was like 'I have a very good laptop and it does pretty much everything I need. I simply can not spend 30K+ on a damn phone when I won't be using it to potential. This micromax was irresistible for a price and didn't disappoint since i purchased..' I couldn't agree more!

Micromax's co-founder and business director, Vikas Jain has reportedly said, "We are currently selling around 5,500 Micromax Canvas 2 handsets daily and have started testing Micromax Canvas 3. I will not be in a position to share the exact time frame by when Canvas 3 will be launched. But do expect something around March."

I guess this explains the shortage. But they should really have more than 5500 phones/day available.

Did you check out Poorvika, does it allow shipping across India?

poorvika isnt having a payment method , never checked before
but its not working now

lol ..... I thought they had. If not, well thats that then. Meanwhile, unless someone is desperate, I guess it would make sense for them to wait for Canvas HD now

There are a few unknown sites showing up on junglee (fabmart I think is relatively better known among them)

Micromax Superfone Canvas 2 A110

But if you see ghpk is looking to buy at cheaper than 12.5k ,whereas we see buyers at even 12.5k for this dealer.

Micromax today announced yet another device in its Canvas range, this time with a quad-core processor from MediaTek. The A116 Canvas HD features a 5-inch 720p HD display, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of memory, an 8-megapixel camera and runs on Android Jelly Bean.

The Canvas HD will be launched in February for less than Rs 15,000. It is Micromaxโ€™s first smartphone with a quad-core processor. The A116 Canvas HD runs on MediaTekโ€™s MT6589 1.2GHz quad-core processor.

source of phone costing less than 15000 and launching in feb??

never mind, found it on gsm arena, http://www.gsmarena.com/micromax_a116_is_a_dualsim_droid_with_5_720p_screen_quad_cpu-news-5376.php

my friend just ordered canvas 2, should i tell him to cancel his order?

the next canvas is definetly a better deal,.. but anyone has any idea about price and availablity?

Most likely Feb-end or Mar-beginning if you believe the article(s). Also I personally think it would be close to 14 with MRP at 15 , simply because Canvas 2 is still doing ok, even at 12.5 . Ofcourse it might come down after the initial boost, but by then you would have the Canvas 4 or whatever it would be called coming up.