Experience using FUP free unlimited plans on Reliance Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jai ambani lolol

i downloaded 33GB in one day 😛 but it was on a 4mbps connection.

https://imgur.com/k3TGk

well that doesn't look like 1 day usage to me.. that looks like usage from 5th October to 22 October 😛 see it's increasing daily 😛

i sorted it out based on the data consumed per day. i consumed this much so quickly as i had to finish 90GB on airtel before applying for disconnection. so most of the 90GBs were consumed during 21-24 October.

as many of us have experienced. once we get access to shit load of bandwidth, we are bound to use it for a while. a month or two down the line, things would calm down. you would be out of stuff to download. at least stuff that you would actually end up watching anyways.

as many of us have experienced. once we get access to shit load of bandwidth, we are bound to use it for a while. a month or two down the line, things would calm down. you would be out of stuff to download. at least stuff that you would actually end up watching anyways.
hardly any thing this days in my download list ...now tired of downloading, ha ha

you daily download this much ????????

naah I don't download this much everyday.. these days a new game came " Medal of Honor: Warfighter " which was over 15GB so downloaded that and some other stuff.. but yeah I download over 10GB in a day 😛

naah I don't download this much everyday.. these days a new game came " Medal of Honor: Warfighter " which was over 15GB so downloaded that and some other stuff.. but yeah I download over 10GB in a day 😛
me hardly 5GB in day .... :cowboy:

and yeah reliance ROCKS for me ..... HAPPY customer

another new game came out.. NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED ( 2012 ) 🙂 😀 😛
u were ON airtel or bsnl with FUP limit before reliance ?

Day i got connection after that day, my use was 32GB in 1 day 😀. uploaded+ i guess in it. And i am out of download also. There is nothing to download now and so much to watch or play already from already downloaded...So its kinda funny. Average users or call it even high end downloader doesn't have stuff to download whole month/24hours. Thats how Reliance gonna survive with these plans by saying download buddy as much u can!I want to see screenshot of user which download with these new plans 500GB+ in month 😀If any of you guys have good HD site invite, pls give me one. i can also give one too if u wanna trade off lol...

well, if you really do want to get the most bang for your buck, you can always stick to blu-ray prints of stuff you are downloading.that would ensure that you would be downloading a lot less content in terms of time but still use as much data as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.