Experience using FUP free unlimited plans on Reliance Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are better ratio less tracker than scc and ipt 😉

better keep this thread on topic. 🙂

I wish i had reliance here too. tikona provides 4mbps for 1500

Tikona and all others are nothing in front of reliance now.. Ambani was great, is great and will always be great.. Dhirubhai Ji ne bhi unique kaam karke naam banaya tha.. ab Anil Ambani bana raha hai unique internet dekar..

wo din door nahi jab Airtel will announce cheap plans now.. because Airtel ki Fatti padi hai.. too many disconnection requests they are getting everyday..

in next 1-3 years there will be plans like 600 rupees/month 4mbps and 999 per month 8mbps.. no FUP 😛

There are better ratio less tracker than scc and ipt 😉

What do you mean by ratio less? Everyone needs to maintain ratio on private trackers I thought. Which are these better ones?

Ratio less means you don't have to maintain ratio. Download whatever you want to and seed for xx hrs according to rules.

@ KashishGupta Bhai aap to bhaavnao mein beh gaye :smartass:

Can you give me examples of these sites?So what if I disconnect due to power cut? Will I be warned for that too?

link-removed is example of ratio less tracker there are others aswell google it and you will get their names.

@dupree we all know that there are trackers without ratio rules. but all of these are crap coz u will never get good speeds coz nobody thinks to seed there because there is no rule for seeding so why would any body seed ? and there are always so many leechers downloading without thinking coz they don't have to maintain the ratio, this is why private trackers with ratio rules are always better coz everybody do think before downloading and everyone tries their best for seeding.. in public ones nobody want to seed.

i have not used private trackers in years now. public torrents have served me well. but then i usually focus on recent stuff which has enough seeders. i am probably going to move to usenet in the near future. a friend has been using it for years now and would provide me with the details i need.

IPT is the best site out there, i will clear some of ur doubtIf u download 5GB data from IPT then u should seed the data back to 1:1 ratio and if ur speed upload speed is limited then u can seed the torrent for 25 hrs and get 50 points and ur job is doneand IPT have freeleech for torrent above 8GB (i thnk thats what u guys want)(no tension with large files above 8GB)

@dupree we all know that there are trackers without ratio rules. but all of these are crap coz u will never get good speeds coz nobody thinks to seed there because there is no rule for seeding so why would any body seed ? and there are always so many leechers downloading without thinking coz they don't have to maintain the ratio, this is why private trackers with ratio rules are always better coz everybody do think before downloading and everyone tries their best for seeding.. in public ones nobody want to seed.

So far my experience with ratioless trackers have been good. I just put a reseed request for the torrents im getting low speed with and it gets sorted in 4-5 hrs. The only problem i face is getting old movies but that too very rarely. There are people who seed i myself seed on an avg around 24 days and i remove the torrent only when im having space issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.