Regulars
Oct 27, 2011
East or West Reliance is the best :D

Jai Ambani

KashishGupta

[OP]
Regulars
Oct 27, 2011
i downloaded 33GB in one day :p but it was on a 4mbps connection.

https://imgur.com/k3TGk

well that doesn't look like 1 day usage to me.. that looks like usage from 5th October to 22 October :p see it's increasing daily :p

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i sorted it out based on the data consumed per day. i consumed this much so quickly as i had to finish 90GB on airtel before applying for disconnection. so most of the 90GBs were consumed during 21-24 October.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
as many of us have experienced. once we get access to shit load of bandwidth, we are bound to use it for a while. a month or two down the line, things would calm down. you would be out of stuff to download. at least stuff that you would actually end up watching anyways.

shashank983

Regular
Regulars
Sep 12, 2008
as many of us have experienced. once we get access to shit load of bandwidth, we are bound to use it for a while. a month or two down the line, things would calm down. you would be out of stuff to download. at least stuff that you would actually end up watching anyways.
hardly any thing this days in my download list ...now tired of downloading, ha ha

KashishGupta

[OP]
Regulars
Oct 27, 2011
you daily download this much ????????

naah I don't download this much everyday.. these days a new game came " Medal of Honor: Warfighter " which was over 15GB so downloaded that and some other stuff.. but yeah I download over 10GB in a day :p