Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4mbps unlimited Plan in South Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesha2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 24,978
i have previously used reliance netconnect and reliance evdo and was very dissappointed due to speed even less than my 2g . So you think this plan RS 699 ( 2mbps) will give good speed to me ? i too live in south delhi ( okhla , jamia ) and considering the same as its been 1 month i have registered for mtnl , and they are not installing landline and broadband .
this for wire line connection and wire line connection work very well
we are not talking about reliance netconnect and reliance evdo ...

Yesterday Morning I could not excess the internet.. Even the Reliance login page would not open..So I called up to tech support around 9:00 AM.. and a technician was at my doorstep at about 11:30AM..He tried bunch up thing looked confused..the he got the call from his higher ups that the the issue was with the server port..My issue was resolved by 12:30.. No issue since then.. Not even frequent disconnect which my connection was suffering day before yesterday..i am quite impressed by their prompt response..

Yesterday Morning I could not excess the internet..
Even the Reliance login page would not open..

So I called up to tech support around 9:00 AM.. and a technician was at my doorstep at about 11:30AM..
He tried bunch up thing looked confused..the he got the call from his higher ups that the the issue was with the server port..

My issue was resolved by 12:30.. No issue since then.. Not even frequent disconnect which my connection was suffering day before yesterday..
i am quite impressed by their prompt response..
Overhead cable and a weak problematic server is their downside. If not no can beat them pan India.

Last Thursday I cam to know about the Reliance Thunder plan and I instantly called the Local Reliance Sales Guy..

5-6 calls and 2-3 emails and still sales person never contacted.
got the okhla wireline service office number from justdial and no one picks up
plz care to share the number so that we can contact them.. else plz share the office address (do so called webworlds entertain for wireline connection as well?

Regards

Contact your local cable operator, Reliance mostly give them the contracts.

Contact your nearby Reliance mobile store. They accept BB bill amt. So they definitely do know some details of it.

5-6 calls and 2-3 emails and still sales person never contacted.
got the okhla wireline service office number from justdial and no one picks up
plz care to share the number so that we can contact them.. else plz share the office address (do so called webworlds entertain for wireline connection as well?

Regards
Reliance local area sales guy: Azher 9310299459

Reliance local area sales guy: Azher 9310299459

where this guy from ?

i m living in okala can he help me ?

where this guy from ?

i m living in okala can he help me ?
He may help you. No harm in trying. In any case Reliance BB's Delhi office is located at Okhla..

contacting any reliance agent should work fine. i am sure they have contact details of other agents operating in other areas and they refer customers all the time.

Reliance BB's Delhi office is located at Okhla

where ?
That's what the Sale guy told me.. I didn't take their address.. call the no. I have posted he will surely help you..

This is my problem between 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM every night. What to do?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/speedatnight.jpg/