Airtel FTTH enabled locations in Delhi NCR

• Thread starter Thread starter hiprakhar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 17,868

hiprakhar

ISP
None
Does anyone has a list of locations in Delhi-NCR which are presently covered by Airtel's FTTH? I need to shift my home and I plan to choose a location which has airtel's FTTH. I want to enjoy 100 megs speed. I know signature towers in Gurgaon are covered in FTTH, been there and seen the speeds. It was awesome! But I have no clue about FTTH locations in Noida and Indirapuram. Kindly keep updating this list with newer FTTH enabled locations, as they spread out.

Hehe. No one has any info. Were you seeing a leased line by any chance ? (assuming since you say signature towers)

I was in Bharti Softbank office in Signature tower, which has 50% stake by Bharti Mittal's son Kavin. I would not be surprised if their office is having leased fiber optic lines.. Even their interior design was better than Google's RMZ Infinity office. I think normal twisted copper cable, leased or not, cannot support more than 16megs.

ASG11 said:
Strange, Sector-14, Gurgaon is FTTH enabled. You can call their helpline, they are able to provide the info on FTTH enabled sites.
Which help line no did you call ? I called up their BB help line and guy didn't have any specific FTH site info. They take a request on the address and forward it to the tech dept for feasibility check.