How to push Reliance to cover my street/area?

• Thread starter Thread starter rsatbf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,411
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsatbf

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I requested a feasibility from reliance in my area (Chennai), but post their visit, they told me not possible. The street is completely on Airtel/BSNL. Its an expensive neighbourhood. Not sure why they are unwilling to invest by setting up a DB or whatever they need to provide services in this street.Any idea, how to get them to cover the area. I am like a KM from a reliance internet/mobile store (or whatever they are called). Sucks that I am stuck with BSNL (after kicking out Airtel for speed issues) with a FUP of 20Gb...

They don't take their business seriously. That's the main problem with Reliance. Couple of months back a cable(100 meters) theft happened nearby and it took 6 days for the Reliance head off to sanction the same. I was without net for those days. Read my latest story here...
https://broadband.forum/my-broadband-plan/83059-reliance-broadband-thunder-699-2mbps-3.html#post683095

their business is to make money at customer's expense. so i do not see how they are not doing a good job at that 😀

thats why i dont want to leave airtel.
no such excuse in airtel..

I was happy with airtel myself for about 8 years, till I shifted house and got into an area where they cannot provide me a 4/2mbps connection. I was getting about .8mbps for the month that I had their connection...

They don't take their business seriously. That's the main problem with Reliance. Couple of months back a cable(100 meters) theft happened nearby and it took 6 days for the Reliance head off to sanction the same. I was without net for those days. Read my latest story here...
https://broadband.forum/my-broadband-plan/83059-reliance-broadband-thunder-699-2mbps-3.html#post683095
Yes like I have said in my earlier posts that no one will beable to beat these plans by reliance but their customer service sucks like anything ... im so tempted to go back to reliance and use a pure 4mbps unlimited plan but the customer service and downtime rectification time is the reason im not moving back ...

^^ Reliance is never interested in putting new line to acquire new customers. I had an experience with them a few years ago. They refused to extend their line just 100-150 meters. Instead they happily refunded me the advance paid!!

^^ Reliance is never interested in putting new line to acquire new customers. I had an experience with them a few years ago. They refused to extend their line just 100-150 meters. Instead they happily refunded me the advance paid!!
At first i thought its the technicians at fault...but later i understood that Reliance branch office doesn't even provide sufficient CABLES to them.

I live on area near the central IT hub of kerala, The Infopark. But they told Reliance Wireline is not available. If i'm interested they can provide a EVDO connection.

I live on area near the central IT hub of kerala, The Infopark. But they told Reliance Wireline is not available. If i'm interested they can provide a EVDO connection.

Is it same as winmax?

I sent 2 emails to reliance to check for the feasibility of a new connection as a backup connection.Both have been unanswered!! Ab kya karen??

I sent 2 emails to reliance to check for the feasibility of a new connection as a backup connection.

Both have been unanswered!! Ab kya karen??

I sent email too but no response. So I called their toll free number and got action in 24hrs - 1800 3000 7777.

Status
Not open for further replies.